Sunday, March 4, 2012

Project 365 ~ Week 9

A picture a day for 365 days...a year's worth of fun!

Sunday ~ 57/365
Sunday February 26, 2012


I loathe ironing...I really do...so when Ryan asked me to iron one of his school shirts I couldn't even bring myself to pull out the ironing board...I know, how sad am I?! lol I used my counter top with a towel to iron his one lone shirt for school on Monday!



Monday~58/365
Monday February 27, 2012






Last basketball practice of the season. The little kids practiced with the big kids at the high school gym...it was more of a fun practice then a working practice!




Tuesday~59/365


Tuesday February 28, 2012





While driving around after play practice tonight, we passed what looked like a carnival that would be starting this weekend. The only thing that was lit up was the ferris wheel...the boys thought it was so cool they asked me to take a picture of it! They also asked if we could go back...not so sure about that!





Wednesday~60/365
Wednesday February 29, 2012





Happy Leap Year Day!




One of my amazing parents surprised me with a yummy treat (& fun little note) this morning from Starbucks...Chai Latte...when she dropped her daughter off for school. I have the BEST parents this year!





Thursday~61/365
Thursday March 1, 2012





Happy March (already) and Happy Read Across America Month




I always do a Read Across America Writing Journal during this month in honor of Dr. Seuss and reading. Each night a different student takes home the Cat in the Hat bag and does a kindergarten sized book report on a book of their choice.




Here is my Cat in the Hat and this year's journal all ready to go home for the first night!





Friday~62/365
Friday March 2, 2012





Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss!











Saturday~63/365




Saturday March 3, 2012




The last basketball game of the 2012 winter season and the Scorpions are VICTORIOUS...the actual final score was 71-8 but they stopped keeping score for moral.












Last break of the season.




Brendan has played with most of these boys for the last 3 years. They really showed their stuff this season finishing 7-0-1.
















The boys with their coaches after the win
















After the game grandma & grandpa took us to Culvers (YuM) for a celebratory lunch and of course concretes after the game!












GREAT SEASON SCORPIONS!!








Monday begins baseball season!




















Join in with Sara...It's not to late to join the fun!
Project 365 button  designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com








1 comment:

The Bug said...

I love Culvers - yum! I'm glad they had a good season. I love that your boys participate in all these sports :)

P.S. I saw that Mimi made her blog private :( Can you tell her hey from me?