Sunday, September 11, 2011

Project 365

A picture a day for 365 days...a year's worth of fun!

Sunday ~ 248/365
Sunday September 4, 2011

Sunday I co-hosted a baby shower meet & greet for our newest Wildcat...introducing Charley Claire...She slept for most of it including, the impromtu photo shoot after the presents, food & girl talk! Here she is posing with Brown Bear, something I took for a school project actually!














Monday~249/365
Monday September 5, 2011


Monday, since it was Labor Day & no school, my mom, the boys & I headed to the movies...the boys went to see The Smurfs & my mom and I saw The Help...gotta love $5 movie mornings!





Tuesday~250/365


Tuesday September 6, 2011


Tuesday night at football practice...I am SSSOOO ready for it not to be 110* anymore...blah!





Wednesday~251/365
Wednesday September 7, 2011


Wednesday at school, another kinder class joined my class in a little science experiment on the 5 senses...What's under the red sheet? Using their 5 senses, the students had to predict what was under the red sheet...after making their predictions, we found out that it was a popcorn popper...so popcorn and an episode of Magic School Bus for all!





Thursday~252/365
Thursday September 8, 2011


Thursday after school our 1st grade team along with the PTA hosted a root beer float party for families...I helped out at the fun event taking pictures of all of the yumminess!





Friday~253/365
Friday September 9, 2011


Friday = Game day



WCHS Wildcats vs RJK Cougars



Above is one of Ryan's players taking out the quarterback...NICE...quarter back sack!

At half time the Wildcats were ahead 14-0 and then they suspended the game due to lightning...that meant all fans had to leave the stands and wait in the parking lot for at least 30 minutes...here are some of the coach's kids taking advantage of our car's DVD player.



After about an hour of waiting they officially suspended the game due to lightning and the impending storms. The second half was scheduled to be played Saturday morning at 10am.






Saturday~254/365


Saturday September 10, 2011



So here we are...Saturday morning at the 2nd half of the WCHS Wildcats vs. the RJK Cougars



They started at the 3rd quarter with the Wildcats being up 14-0.






The Cougars came out with some motivation and scored on their first 2 drives. With about 2 minutes left to go in the game we were up 27-20 but there were some Cougar tempers flying and there was not 1 but 2 fights on the field (one being a bench clearing brawl). After the 3rd attempt to kick off after they scored and more unsportsmanlike conduct penalties (on them, NOT us!) the officials called the game....WILDCATS WIN!







After Ryan's game ended the boys and I headed over to their game. It was a HOT one...they were playing at 2pm about 40 minutes away.




CATS vs WOLVERINES






Colin was a captain today and both boys played awesome! (look for more to come this week in a Football Frenzy post!)




Sadly the Cats could not pull out a win and lost to the Wolverines.



Cats 6 - Wolverines 8





Always good sports though





Some friends came to see the boys play today! It was a nice surprise! Too bad we couldn't pull out a win...we'll get'em next week!





Join in with Sara...It's not to late to join the fun!
Project 365 button  designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com



5 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

Way to go wildcats. So sorry about the cats loss. That is not fun being on the losing end. I saw your weather today was a bit cooler...but mid week it heats back up again. We are in the 70's and loving it. Love me some cheap movies too. Only our cheap movies are $1. :) Don't you miss that? Hope you leave a comment on my post this week...just sayin.

The Bug said...

You just keep looking skinnier & skinnier - I think it's those hot afternoons watching football. Sweatin' off the pounds :)

I love the science experiment with the kinders - & they got such a great reward!

sara said...

I actually loved watching the magic school bus with my kids!

love the floats!!!

I wish we had $5 movies! How did you like the help?!!

jules said...

Super cute baby!

I sure hope you have gotten some relief from the heat...that's hot!

I wish I could send you some of our Wisconsin cool air....

RaD said...

Lol, Brenden looks like he has long hair in that last picture with the plant behind him. I had to do a double take!

Wow! 110? I do not envy you at all. I'll take our 95 - 98 degrees any day, even though it still is really too hot to be outside with the kids after school. At least we can still play in the gym!

Is your mom really that much taller than you, or is it just the camera angle?