Monday, February 20, 2012

Project 365 ~ Week 7

A picture a day for 365 days...a year's worth of fun!

Sunday ~ 43/365
Sunday February 12, 2012

Sunday after church we headed over to my parents' house. My sister and niece were there too which made for a fun few hours. My dad is doing very well post-op and getting around as best as can be expected. He is going to PT 3 times a week and does daily exercises with my mom 3-4 times daily. He will be having his other knee fully replaced this summer.



Monday~44/365
Monday February 13, 2012


I spent most of Monday evening in the kitchen finishing up on the final touches on Valentine's Day gifts for teachers and office staff. Since we are not ones to celebrate this holiday, not because our lack of love, but because our lack of mulah, I baked cake pops, cake balls and cookies & creme cupcakes to pass out.



One box of cake mix can make over 4 dozen cake balls/pops. And since I had all of the ingredients, it was a super cheap and fun way to show the love!


I found these fun cupcake wraps at the dollar store...which made for such a pretty display.


Tuesday~45/365


Tuesday February 14, 2012 I was feeling bad that I had not gotten anything for the boys for Valentine's Day so I picked up their fav snacks, Pringles & Snickers, and looked on my gift shelf to see what kinds of DVDs were up there...lucky me...I found 2 that were perfect for the occasion!



After a very lllooonnnggg day at school (yep, teaching kindergarten is hard enough, but then throw in 22 kids hyped up on sugar and oy vey) I came home and make pink heart shaped pancakes with sausage for dinner.


Happy ♥ Heart ♥ Day!





Wednesday~46/365
Wednesday February 15, 2012


Yea...no picture today...I was at school super early, stayed until after 7pm for a meeting and then headed to zumba from 8-9pm...oh well...maybe tomorrow!



Thursday~47/365
Thursday February 16, 2012


Ryan, the boys and I played hooky from school this afternoon, ssshhh, don't tell!! I dropped the boys off at home and Ryan & I headed out to a MUCH needed and long overdue lunch date. And thanks to a Christmas gift card from one of my students, it only cost us $5! After lunch we picked the boys up and actually headed back to school, well Ryan's school, for play practice. Yep...Ryan & Colin are in the school's production of Curtains and I am helping to choreograph some of the dances. It was a fun afternoon!


Friday~48/365
Friday February 17, 2012


Left overs from yesterday's lunch date with my hubby...YUM...I heart Chili's chips & salsa!


Saturday~49/365

Saturday February 18, 2012

We are more than half way through the boys basketball season (thankyouverymuch)...with baseball season knocking on our door.

They are playing very well together and it is so very nice to have them on the same team. Brendan is smack dab in the middle of the crowd up above as they all look to see if the basket counts!



A blurry shot, but nonetheless, a shot of Colin boy on the court. I believe he is calling out to his teammate that he is open for a pass. He had an awesome second half.



And they come away with yet another VICTORY!!

30-20

Great job Scorpions!




Join in with Sara...It's not to late to join the fun!
Project 365 button  designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

4 comments:

sara said...

my cake balls did not come out as pretty as yours!!! but they were good.

I have not been able to go to zumba for over a month...very sad. my schedule just isn't working...ugh.

The Bug said...

Oh wow I would LOVE to have a home baked gift from you - do you deliver? :)

I love that the boys do theater AND sports - they're going to be nicely well-rounded young men in the not too distant future (don't throw anything at me - ha!).

Foursons said...

We start baseball this week. I'm looking forward to it and not looking forward to it at the same time.

My boys got a Hershey bar and a $5 bill for Valentine's Day from us. That was all I could do. :)

Unknown said...

Use this diet hack to drop 2 lb of fat in just 8 hours

At least 160,000 women and men are hacking their diet with a simple and SECRET "water hack" to drop 2lbs each night as they sleep.

It's easy and works every time.

You can do it yourself by following these easy steps:

1) Go grab a glass and fill it with water half full

2) And then follow this proven HACK

so you'll become 2lbs thinner in the morning!