Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Thanks For This Cool Award!


Elyse over at Following Him gave me this wonderful award and I am truly flattered.
She is a sister in Christ who is a hard working student trying to get through school and be a teacher!! (Good for you!) She is on spring break this week and trying to get some art projects done for a meanie of a prof...so go over and give her some comment love and tell her I sent ya!
Here are the rules for this awesome award:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.
You know me...I am terrible at following all of the rules (and I am a teacher...what gives!!), so if you are here, then I count you as a sister and I give this sisterhood award to you.
Please take it if you don't already have it!
Thanks Elyse!

3 comments:

Alicia The Snowflake said...

What a cute award! Congrats my friend! You totally deserve it. And everybody deserves to break the rules every now & then :o)

More Than Words said...

Congrats on the award, my friend!!

He & Me + 3 said...

I love that award...it is so cute. Congrats.