Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Crazy Eights!

I saw this over at MiMi's and thought I would do it since I ran out of time to post for today!
Here is how it works...mention the person that tagged you; well she really didn't tag me, I kinda stole it, but I got it from He & Me + 3! Anywho...
Back to this tag...
Mention the person that tagged you ( or you stole it from) ~ Check
Complete the list of 8's ~ Check
Tag 8 of your bloggy friends ~ Um...Yea...If you want to do this...please do!
Go tell them that they were tagged ~ How about you tell me that you played along and I will come and comment?!!
8 Things I Look Forward To...
1. Being face to face with Jesus
2. Summer Vaca
3. Trip to CO
4. Trip to MI
5. Baseball season ending!
6. Football season starting!
7. The day I am no longer mourning the fact that I can't get preggy anymore.
8. Hopefully adopting a baby girl one day...
8 Things I Did Yesterday...
1. Woke up..(that is a great thing!)
2. Talked to my mom...they made it back to MI safe and sound
3. Took Brendan to baseball practice
4. Watched the movie Sabrina on AMC
5. Worked on my Career Ladder Notebook (pay for performance that our district does)
6. Blogged
7. Changed my entire class' behavior cards to yellow...they were naughty!
8. Ate pizza...YuMmY!
8 Things I Wish I Could Do...
1. Lose weight
2. Be more patient
3. Be a better blog commenter!
4. Cook
5. Sew
6. Have the time to scrapbook again!
7. Volunteer in my boys' classrooms
8. Exercise everyday (that would probably help with the whole weight thing too! To bad I am that lazy!)
8 TV Shows I Watch...
1. Friends
2. Real Housewives
3. Grey's Anatomy
4. House Hunters
5. Food Challenge
6. Ace of Cakes
7. Unwrapped
8. Project Runway

10 comments:

Tim said...

I saw this at Mimi's too, but I really liked your answers! I might just steal it from you one day and try it!

Love and Prayers,

Tim

Stephanie said...

Oh how I'd love to have time to scrapbook one day again!!!! I still have that baby urge every now and then and Allie is still in the baby stage. I told my husband the other day that I don't think it will ever end..I don't think I'll ever see a baby and not want one in my arms...I really think it's just part of being a woman. The urge is always going to be there...if only I could afford it and had nerves of steel :)

Debra Kaye said...

Stacey,

I think you are a great commenter, for the record. And you are quite lovely.

Loved your answers.

Big hugs, my friend.

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Oh how fun! I was tagged and never got around to doing it. Maybe I will soon.

I agree with Debra. For a mom as busy as you are, I think you are a great Commenter!

Oh and I am looking forward to summer vacation too!

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Yeah we have the same TV show addictions...Real Housewives...it is like watching a car accident...but I can't stop!!!! Great Tag/ I mean steal...whatever...

More Than Words said...

Awww..I didn't know you wanted to adopt! How awesome is that!!!!!

Wasn't it hard to come up w/ 8 things each????

Jane Anne said...

This was fun to read. Anyday with pizza in it is a good day! :)

He & Me + 3 said...

Really, you still watch Grey's? Shame...LOL
Great list.
Can't wait for your trip to Michigan either.
Wish I could scrapbook too.
Hugs,
Mimi

Kelly said...

I enjoy this post both here and @ MiMi's. I may have to snatch it from you. :)
I am right with you on adopting, but not too picky on a boy or a girl @ this point. :)
I also agree with wanting to be a better commenter. Some blogs I feel like more of a stalker than a folllower.

Femin Susan said...

This was fun to read. Any day we have pizza that will be a good day
cheers!