Monday, April 27, 2009

i heart faces ~ Reflection

i heart faces is a photography blogsite that hosts weekly photo contests of faces for both kids & adults. This weeks contest theme is "Reflection," and since I always have my camera in tow & I love to take pictures of my kids faces this is a wonderful & easy contest for me to enter. To join in the fun & enter just visit their blog here.

This is a picture of Colin's reflection looking out of his window. I caught him in my side mirror and was able to snap a picture while I was stopped. He thought it was the funniest thing ever and must have laughed all the way home!

19 comments:

Carol said...

Totally cool shot of Colin. I would pick you for a winner on this one.

Stacy said...

You always have your camera ready..lol. Great picture

Lisa said...

What a great picture!!

He & Me + 3 said...

How did you capture that so well? You must have had camera in hadn to get it that quick. What a cutie.

Stephanie said...

Cool shot!

Tim said...

Nice shot! I love this! Anything to make a kid laugh is a winner in my book!

Have a great week Stacey!

Love and Prayers,

Tim

More Than Words said...

Oh how cool!!!!! I've been enjoying these reflection pictures! This is a winner too!

Anonymous said...

Great job! The background definitely adds to the shot.

~Christina

Anonymous said...

Cute pic.

Unknown said...

Colin is adorable. Great capture! Hope your week is wonderful and filled with many picture taking moments!

Taylor said...

That is so great! I can see it in the top 10.

Through My Own Lens said...

Glad you guys were stopped. LOL! At first I thought...whoa, that's dangerous! he he he! I bet the people driving towards you were wondering what was going on!!!

Unknown said...

This is so fun and creative! :-) love it!

Anonymous said...

This a cool shot!! I am having the hardest time coming up with a picture for this one!!!

Jane Anne said...

That's creative and just simply FUN. Love it!e

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Cool picture!

Have a great week my friend!

Natalie said...

I LOVE this. I was glad to hear the car was stopped when you took this picture because for a moment I was thankful to not be on the road with you! LOL Great entry!

Kelly said...

Glad you clarified that you were stopped!! Great picture!!

Miti said...

Hey Stacey. I love how Colin is peeking out the window. Great job!

BTW: I've got a special surprise for you on my blog :)