Monday, November 15, 2010

Project 365


Project 365 button  designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

A Picture a day for 365 days...a year's worth of fun! I hope you have as much fun seeing a peek into my week as I am posting about it!

Sunday~289/365
After church on Sunday morning Tiff came back over for breakfast and to hang out...the boys even talked her into playing a few games of Guitar Hero!

Monday~290/365
Monday I needed some ME time...so I headed to Target to get away!

Tuesday~291/365 Tuesday night brings us to the LAST night of football practice for the 2010 season...whatever will I do with all of my free time?!

Wednesday~292/365
Wednesday night we all stayed up late...much too late...in preparation of Colin's EEG the next morning; and since Brendan didn't have school the next day {because of Veteran's Day} we let him {try} and stay up with us!!

Thursday~293/365

#3 EEG for Colin in the last 9 months...he did AWESOME...he was seizure free for the entire procedure! Yay...that means everything stays the same...for now!

Friday~294/365

Friday we left at the butt crack of 5am to head to Cali for the boys' football game! Upon arrival we headed to Knott's Berry Farms where we spent a day waiting in too long of lines for some super fun rides! The weather was beautiful!

Saturday~295/365

Saturday morning brings us to the LAST game of the 2010 Cobra football season. It was a beautiful morning for some football!


After the game we headed back to the hotel for swimming and hanging out; after awhile we headed to Medieval Times...FUN doesn't even begin to describe our night out...but more on that later this week!


This is what Sara says on her blog about Project 365...
"I am attempting to take one photograph each day of this next year. My hope is to be able to slow down and see the small things, become a better photographer and to be reminded of the many blessings God sends my way! "

Well said Sara...thanks for letting me tag along!
Join in with Sara...It's not to late to join the fun!

12 comments:

-stephanie- said...

Fun week, well except for the EEG. What a trooper.

The Bug said...

Excellent news on the EEG - I know you're relieved.

Looks like your boys just had too much fun - how will they be able to settle down for school now?

Jenilee said...

target for me time... oh I need that!!!

Foursons said...

I love the football shots you got from the huddle. How did you manage to keep from getting trampled?

Jen said...

Love your week of pics. Glad Colin is doing so well. Why is it that when you need them to stay up, they fall asleep.

sara said...

a busy week as usual!!!

did you get any fun things at Target?

So glad the EEG went well and things can stay the same!!! what a praise!

Bridget said...

What a busy week! Definitely gonna miss the football pictures! I'm glad that the EEG went well, too.

Anonymous said...

You are one brave mama to tackle one picture a day for 365 days! Your boys look awesome - and football looked so fun. My littlest one played this year - and hated the 3 day a week practice! Sigh! Each boy is so different. However, he loved the game.

While no mom wants her kids needing any kind of test, if the test brings relief and solutions - all the better! We've been there. Glad it turned out well!

Have a blessed week!

lifeasyouliveit said...

were you laying on the ground for the helmet image! i LOVE IT! so glad you had fun! call me and we'll do coffee this week :)

He & Me + 3 said...

Love this week in pictures. The helmet picture is so cool. Great job. What will you do with yourself now that football is over? Hmmmm
I went to target last night. It was nice to get out of the house and off that darn computer. Grrrr.

RaD said...

Love that last football shot! That's an awesome idea!

Did you fly to Cali? I've never been to Knott's berry Farm, but I've been to Disneyland and Legoland. No lines at Legoland, but long lines at Disneyland. Knott's Berry Farm is in our future plans.

Glad to hear good news for Colin! I'll bet he appreciated it too.

Mrs. Davison said...

Hi! Looks like a very busy week! Sooo glad for the good news on the EEG!