Sunday, June 26, 2011

Project 365



A picture a day for 365 days...a year's worth of fun!

Sunday ~ 171/365

Sunday June 19, 2011

Here's hoping all of the dads out there had a fantabulous day! After meeting my parents for brunch we headed home for some dads day pictures and of course my boys have a hard time taking pictures without goofing around!



So Brendan decided to take matters into his own hands...can you guess what he did??! lol



















Monday~172/365

Monday June 20, 2011
Poor Colin...he spent the night at a friends house last night and stayed up WAY to late so when he came home today is was nap time for sure!


Tuesday~173/365

Tuesday June 21, 2011
Can you say goofball??


Wednesday~174/365
Wednesday June 22, 2011
Happy first day of summer!!


Thursday~175/365


Thursday June 23, 2011

Can you see what I see?? It's not every day I open up my freezer to find one of these inside...well OK...maybe I do!

Friday~176/365


Friday June 24, 2011


Friday I promised the boys I would take them ice skating. They have been asking since we went in March; and the best part...I had free skate passes. They had a blast (and I really enjoyed watching them have so much fun) and they stayed on their skates a lot more than on the ice!



Saturday~177/365


Saturday June 25, 2011Saturday I spent the day watching and playing with these 2 cuties...their dad is a coach with Ryan and they had an all day passing tourney along with a big man comp. WCHS did well in both events...it's looking like a promising season so far!


Project 365 button  designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com


Join in with Sara...It's not to late to join the fun!


6 comments:

Bridget said...

BAHAHAHA! Love the Father's Day pics...I live in a house with guys so I know exactly what happened ;) Hilarious!!

Love your pictures this week!!

STILLMAGNOLIA said...

Loved the Father's Day shots. Your pictures were fun this week. Looks like you had a pretty busy week.

Skoots1moM said...

boys will be boys...too funny!
the girls are adorable, know you had fun with them

The Bug said...

Oh those girls are TOO TOO cute! Love the red curls...

Boys are such a mess - definitely good for a laugh.

Sorry, I can't tell what's in the freezer - I'm on my mini laptop & I can't see the picture very well. :(

He & Me + 3 said...

Oh Brendan. That was not nice. LOL Is that a football? For real. I hope noone got hit with it. LOL So how long did you end up babysitting. They are cute though. Poor colin. Late nights really make you tired. I am still trying to recover from our late night concert. :) I am not so young anymore.

Darcie said...

Just checked in with Mimi, and thought of you...enjoyed getting to know the two of your through the 52 Week Challenge. Hope you are having a good summer my friend!