Tuesday, February 3, 2009

i {heart} faces...pets

So if you are anything like me, then you love to take pictures. I always have my camera and take pictures of things that I don't even need to take pictures of! Well now there is this really cool weekly contest called i heart faces; and this week they are not only looking at pictures of kids & adults, but now they are judging pets too! So of course I had to try my camera out on this!!...
This is my niece's puppy Ellie. Isn't she so cute!? Whenever Kennedy comes over to visit, Ellie comes with her! She is so little (Ellie that is!) and the boys have so much fun playing with her!
So I think that this is a great option for the new pets version of i heart faces and it even fits into the kids category too...The Eyes Have It...don't you think?!

So go check out i heart faces, cuz it is so much fun!

7 comments:

Alicia The Snowflake said...

How adorable!

He & Me + 3 said...

So cute!

Stacy said...

Aww how cute!

Anonymous said...

She is so cute!!

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Super cute puppy and picture!!!

Anonymous said...

Too cute!! She looks so soft and cuddly!

maggiemae and family said...

she is precious!!