Monday, September 21, 2009

Cobras Bring Home a W...

It was a great day...a winning day...a fantastic day!
The boys both had a fantastic game helping with the Cobras victory over the Saber Cats...
We had to be to the field, another away game an hour away, by 8:15 am Saturday morning. So we were once again, up and at'em at the buttcrackofdawn!

Colin and Nick practicing before the game, cuz practice makes perfect!

The week Colin was one of the captains! He was so excited and he even got to call it while in the air...BIG DEAL! The Cobras won the toss and choose to receive the ball in the first half!

There's my boys...Colin snapping the ball and Brendan to his left! I♥watching them on the field!

I have this really annoying cow bell, that I ring all the time, which Ryan HATES...but I love, so I will keep ringin' it from now until forever!!

This was THE BEST PLAY OF THE GAME!! The Cobras were on defense and both boys were on the line...the ball was snapped and Colin ripped through the line of scrimmage, causing a fumble which the Cobras recovered! Colin is on the ground and Brendan is the one reaching down to scoop up the ball!


THE COBRAS WIN...THE COBRAS WIN!

Cobras 12-Saber Cats 7

16 comments:

More Than Words said...

Sounds like they are having a great year so far...and so are you!

Stacy said...

They are having a very exciting season!!!!

LOL..at our local High school we ring a cow bell too!

Elyse said...

YAHOO...what a win :)
~Elyse

Darcie said...

Yes, winning days are FANTASTIC days! Congrats!

E @ Scottsville said...

Oh, WAY TO GO COBRAS!!! Woo hoo!

Ya know, when you talk about the game, you know what you're talking about and it's obvious.

I know what touchdowns are and I know when we score. I clap when everyone claps and I watch the scoreboard numbers rise. I understand 1st down, 2nd down, etc, but I am pretty dumb for the most part when it comes to football.

Jane Anne said...

Oh, I love it- you said buttcrackofdawn and you used a cowbell!!!

Congrats to Colin for being the captain- how exciting! Congrats on the win, too.

Please read my post today: Sarah

He & Me + 3 said...

Model was the captain for their tourney. It was very cool. Tell Colin congrats. Love the pictures. Tell Ryan..."we need more COWBELL" LOL Saturday Night lIve skit with Will Ferrell. He should remember. I can't believe you have a cowbell. OMGosh that is hysterical. I can see me sitting on the other side of the bleachers. BAAA HAAAA!

-stephanie- said...

Woo hoo! Love the play by play.

Channa, Oh its the Coachs Wife said...

Way to go boys!!

Five Moms & A Blog said...

So two of us see "EMILY" out and about, huh? She must just have one of those familiar faces. SOOO sweet!

I don't think Carrie has even dropped by and seen that she's mentioned on the Five Mom's blog yet today. ha ha ha

She'll find it soon enough, I'm sure. =0)

Erica

jules said...

Love it!! I had a cow bell when my son played too......Congrats on the win.

Carrie said...

They are doing awesome, and I just love that they are great teammates! I can hear your cowbell, now, haha! I love those! So funny...I'm sure the boys love that they can hear it and know you're cheering for them! way to go Cobras!

Mikki said...

Yea!!! How fun!!! Sounds like a great day!

Stephanie said...

Yay! They're doing awesome this year! You always get some great pictures during their games!

It rained here so all the ballgames were cancelled....I was so sad...not :)

Robyn said...

Oh that is so exciting. Great idea with the cow bell, my son would hate it too and that would make me ring it even more...LOL

Oh yeah and to let you know you won my calendar giveaway so if you would please send my you home address I can send that right out to you.
robby1asst@hotmail.com

Rune said...

I have decided to stop blogging. I really want to blog, but I am crazy busy and I can’t priorities to blog anymore. I am so sorry.

W