Saturday, January 30, 2010

A Moment I am Gonna Miss

Pam over at Your Gonna Miss This is the hostess of this weekly meme that helps you to remember and cherish the little things in life!

The other night I was sitting my chair and Ryan was sitting in his chair, yes we both have 'a' chair, when Colin comes and puts himself in Ryan's lap. Now that is not an unusual thing...the boys are often throwing themselves into Ryan's lap. At one time, one of them 'threw' themselves so hard that the chair fell backwards putting a HOLE in my wall! So to see Colin do this was not surprising...but tonight was a little softer, a little gentler, a little cuddlier...


And not to long after, this is what happened...

I am gonna miss the day when Colin is too big, he is almost there, to throw or crawl or put himself into Ryan's lap, whether it is to rough house or cuddle, cuz it's coming and it's coming one day way too fast!


What are you going to miss? Visit Pam and let her know!

10 comments:

sara said...

that is the sweetest picture! I have to say though, just last night my 18 year old curled up 1/2 on the sofa and 1/2 on my lap to cuddle...some things don't change. and you've got to love that!

More Than Words said...

Oh my gosh, I love this picture!!!!!!!!!!

Pam said...

Love it!!!

Kat said...

I love when they fall asleep with us. We used to take turns cuddling the baby at night so that we could share the fun of her falling asleep on our chest. Sigh.

Stacy said...

Aw, he looks so sweet laying on his daddy!

He & Me + 3 said...

That is so sweet. I love those big pouty lips. Too cute. They look so much alike...Colin and Ryan. I wish my kids still did that.

Stephanie said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW that's the sweetest thing EVER!

Robyn said...

Yeah those days are really missed around here! What a sweet, sweet picture!

Bridget said...

Awwww, sweet pictures! The grow up so fast! (sniff, sniff...)

Bits-n-Pieces said...

aww!! sweet!
I missed the "your gonna miss this" entry this week. Dang busy-ness..keeping me from posting things on time!