Sunday, April 11, 2010

Project 365

Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

A Picture a day for 365 days...a year's worth of fun!
I hope you have as much fun seeing a peek into my week as I am posting about it!


Sunday~072/365

The flowering of the cross at church on Easter Sunday

Monday~073/365

Mini basketball net and ball: $1.00 ~ Hours of fun: priceless

Tuesday~074/365 Can it get any yummier?!

Wednesday~075/365
Brendan & Sean...friends since birth


Thursday~076/365

Fat guy in a liitttlllle coooaat!

Ryan finding and trying on his letter jacket from 18 years ago!


Friday~077/365

Indians 12 - Braves 5

V.I.C.T.O.R.Y.


Saturday~078/365

WCHS Prom...Ryan was the keeper of shoes, purses, and coats - technically there were at one time 8 pairs of shoes, 2 purses, and 4 coats.

More prom pictures to come....stay tuned! :)


This is what Sara says on her blog about Project 365...
"I am attempting to take one photograph each day of this next year. My hope is to be able to slow down and see the small things, become a better photographer and to be reminded of the many blessings God sends my way!"

Well said Sara...thanks for letting me tag along!
Join in with Sara...
It's not to late to join the fun!

12 comments:

sara said...

beautiful cross!!!! great picture.

what can entertain boys for hours always amazes me!

we have my husbands letter jacket from HS too! I certainly couldn't fit into anything from HS, that's for sure!!

great week! mine are up now!

RaD said...

Love the picture of your hubby in his jacket. Mine has had the same thing happen to him (he doesn't own a letterman jacket, but you get the point I'm sure). The picture of the cross is beautiful!

Congrats to your Indians! My Indian's team is having a rough start, BUT he's having a blast and has had a lot of opportunities to play positions he's always talked about, so I guess as long as he's happy then my competitive side will just have to be happy along with him :)

Tori said...

The cross is beautiful! Does someone do the decorating or do families participate?
Love the letter jacket picture! And what a good keeper of the shoes Ryan was!
Have a super week!!

Willys and Elizabeth (Lizzie) said...

Great pictures this week! I think my favorite is picture is your Wednesday pic!

Bits-n-Pieces said...

that is a pretty cross!
keeper of the shoes...i need one of those at my house. I can never find a matching pair!

Darcie said...

That brownie and ice cream looks yummy at 10 in the morning! I need to go get me a snack.

Your husband looks so thrilled about his job. ;-) Someone has got to do the tough job, right?

He & Me + 3 said...

Oh my word what a fun week in pictures. How cool that you got to see Sean and Grace! Did I know that? Sounds like the boys team is Rockin and Rollin this season. AWESOME! Keep it up guys.
Cracking up at Ryan in his little coat. LOL Did he split it down the back when he flexed? LOL
Love the keeper of the shoes and purses.

Bridget said...

Cracking up at your week in pictures! I would totally be afraid to put on my letter jacket from high school!!

The Bug said...

I enjoyed your pictures - those too freckle-faced boys are too cute! LOVE the cross - beautiful!

riTa Koch said...

R must have a servant heart!
The cross, WOW, neat concept!

The Davidson Den said...

What. a beautiful. cross!!!!

Love good, cheap fun.

Oh, man. I don't even attempt trying on HS stuff. I don't need anything ELSE fueling my depression about my aging, growing body.

Loved your week of pictures!

Clair said...

I love the picture of him in his jacket. He looks quite proud to have got it on!