Friday, March 12, 2010

I'm leaving on a jet plane...

...and heading to Michigan...

...to remember the life of my Nannie who went home to be with Jesus on Tuesday..


....and hang out with my mom and aunt......and I will be able to spend some time with family...

...and I will also be able to spend some time with my IRL BF MiMi......sadly it is way too expensive for Ryan & the boys to fly home with me, so today me, my dad and sister will board a plane bound for Michigan...we will celebrate the life of my Nannie tomorrow with a memorial service and lunch. I will be able to cry and laugh with my friends and family whom I have not seen in awhile...although I wish Ryan and the boys could be with me...sigh... I will get to meet up with MiMi and her fam...which I am so very excited about...thanks to everyone for all of your kinds thoughts, words and prayers...



...On another note...
...the lady behind this blog...
...Tarah...


...is hosting this today...

FREE4AllFridays!

...and this is what you could win...


NOT the camera, silly, but the camera STRAP!!! She makes them! How cool is that?? And I want to win one! So I am blogging to let you know but I am asking that you do not visit!!! Well I guess you can visit, but you had better tell her that I sent you...who knows maybe she will give me an extra entry!!!


WHEN I win...I am either gonna pick the polka dots or the Irish one...which one do you think??!

10 comments:

sara said...

praying for safe travel and a sweet time with your family!

Michelle said...

So sorry to hear about your loss... just from reading your blog and the posts about her, she seemed like an amazing,sweet woman. She certainly is dancing right now (: Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. Love, Michelle

Darcie said...

I will be thinking of you this weekend Stacey! May this weekend add even more sweet memories of your Grandma to your life.

He & Me + 3 said...

Can't wait to see you. I will be praying for your flight and for the boys at home to keep the fort down while you are gone.
SM was a book to read to you too! So excited!

Mrs. Davison said...

I think it will be a wonderful celebration of your Nannie's life. Enjoy and be safe.

Bridget said...

I am so sorry about your Nannie, but glad you get to celebrate her life and visit with family and friends. Hoping for safe travels!

Stacy said...

I am praying for a safe flight!!So to hear about your Nannie but like you said on FB she is dancing with Jesus:)

christy rose said...

I hope you have a safe and wonderful trip!

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Safe travels...I am jealous that you are getting to hang with Mimi...;)

Who knows...maybe, just maybe you will get a strap all your own !!!!! Even if you are not the winner...cuz that is how I roll!!!

HUGS TO YOU and Have a safe trip!!!

RaD said...

What a sad reason to travel, but enjoy yourself nevertheless. Praying for safe travel for you.