1. I wanted to be a nurse growing up...but then realized that I would have to work with blood! So that was out!! It wasn't until I was in high school that I decided I wanted to be a teacher.
2. I HATE scary movies...give me a romantic comedy any day!
3. I love the color purple, ladybugs, and diet coke! (most of you know that though!)
4. When I met my hubby, Coach Mac, it was either love football or find a new boyfriend! Guess you know what the answer to that was!!
5. I do not like to cook, but I love to eat!!
6. I very rarely go shopping for me, but when I do...ya better watch out!
7. Ryan, and most everyone actually, thinks I make the best brownies around...funny thing though...I buy the cheap box brownies and just doctor them up with chocolate syrup, chocolate & peanut butter chips and put powered sugar on top! YUM!
8. I hate to clean but an too cheap to hire anyone to do it for me...so I usually have a very dusty house.
9. I don't like anything coffee flavored, but wish I did...there are so many fun coffee drinks out there...sometimes I feel left out!
10. I love to travel and have been to lots of places...including Canada, Mexico, France, London, and lots of the states. My dream is to visit more of countries including but not limited to Italy, Ireland, Scotland and Australia.
So there you have it...and as many of you know...I hate following rules...so if you are reading this...I pass on these wonderful awards to you...cuz there are just too many of you who are awesome and it would not be fair to choose!
Today is a very special day...My Godson turns 5 today...5...
First it was Brendan turning 10 and then last Monday Colin turned 9 AND now Stunt Man is turning 5...they really need to stop growing up...nobody gave them permission ya know!
Happy Birthday Stunt Man...I hope you have the best birthday ever...I love and miss you with all of my heart and can't wait to see you soon!