Sunday, May 16, 2010

Project 365

Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

A Picture a day for 365 days...a year's worth of fun!
I hope you have as much fun seeing a peek into my week as I am posting about it!

Sunday~107/365

These are the wonderful gifts I got from my guys on Mother's Day!! All 3 picked out the DKNY 'Red Delicious' perfume, Brendan gave me 'a cup of tea' and Colin wrote me a book of poetry! My cup runneth over...

Monday~108/365 Happy Birthday to my baby...Colin Boy...he turned 9...where did the time go?!

Tuesday~109/365
Tuesday was field day at our school...fun was had by all! And the best part was that I was able to sneak away from my class for a few minutes to find Brendan and Colin with their classes and snap a few pics...cuz what kind of mom would I be if I didn't have any pictures of them on their fun field day!! So anywho...this is Brendan and his friend 'trying' to run the 3 legged race...boy they had NO coordination! I tried to tell them how to do it...but I think they were having more fun hopping, tripping, falling, crawling, and laughing to listen to me!!

Wednesday~110/365
Wednesday afternoon game...Colin catching...sadly they lost to the Dodgers 8-2.

Thursday~111/365 A nice surprise from my mom...she bought me new brown sandals! Lov'em...Thanks Mom!

Friday~112/365 Friday Colin's class had their multiplication test ice cream party...here is how it works....through out the year they are able to test their skills on multiplication facts...one sheet done in one minute. When they get a 100% on the test they move onto the next fact...starting with 0 and working to 12. For every test they pass with 100% they earn an item for their ice cream party. The items they were able to earn included...bowl, spoon, banana, up to 3 scoops of ice cream, whipped cream, chocolate sauce, caramel sauce, sprinkles, gummy bears and a cherry. Colin earned them all and this is the banana split sundae he enjoyed...the fruits of his labor if you will!

Saturday~113/365 Saturday I had a Girls Day In and Out with some other coach's wives! We all met at my house with food and drink to hang out by the pool and hot tub and then we got cleaned up and headed to dinner at My Big Fat Greek Restaurant...soo yummy!! What a great Saturday hanging with my girls!


This is what Sara says on her blog about Project 365...
"I am attempting to take one photograph each day of this next year. My hope is to be able to slow down and see the small things, become a better photographer and to be reminded of the many blessings God sends my way! "

Well said Sara...thanks for letting me tag along!
Join in with Sara...It's not to late to join the fun!

14 comments:

Coach Mac said...

Ya know - I like all the pictures, but that last one of all the girls - looks like it was done by a pro. Just amazing!

Bridget said...

Love the new shoes and love Colin's birthday cake!! Great week in pictures.

teehee! Let me guess, Mac took the picture of you and the girls? ;)

-stephanie- said...

Another wonderful week! Love the sandals! Have another good week!

sara said...

I do miss those homemade mother's day items!!

Was his birthday cake a cookie?

love the shoes!!!

Any girls day is a good day to me!!

Foursons said...

Oh my goodness, your hubby's comment cracked me up!

I love the ice cream sundae idea. What a great incentive for the kiddos.

Skoots1moM said...

great pics...fun week
i'm readying everything for graduation and open house, so i'm taking the week off...will have to add my pics to the next week ;)

He & Me + 3 said...

Love the new sandals and the pedicure. How fun to have a girls day in and out. So glad my boy had such a great birthday week. Now it's Stunt Man's turn!
Hugs,
Mimi

Stacy said...

Our field day is next week and it is gonna be hot! The ice cream looks yummy! What a fun day with the girls:)

RaD said...

Love the idea behind that ice cream sundae. I might just have to pass that along to the teachers at my kids' school for next year!

Colin's birthday cake looked great!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a great week! Can't believe Colin is 9...wow!

Ladynred said...

Wonderful shots of your daily photos. Love the sandals too.

The Bug said...

LOL at Coach Mac - he's not modest, is he?

That is an EXCELLENT idea for the math sundae! I was good in math & this would have been an incentive for me to work even harder because I love ice cream.

kimert said...

Great pics!!!
Your hubby made me giggle. I am assuming he took the pic of all you ladies! lol

Tori said...

Looks like you had a great Mother's Day! Love your sandals. What design is on your big toe?
Super idea for the math sundae. What a motivator for the kids!
We have field day next week...I'll be on the lookout for the 3 legged race!
Hooray for girls day!
Have a super week!!!