Sunday, May 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Stunt Man!!

So, many of you may know, or may not know, BUT Stunt Man is my God Son. Once upon a time, my family and MiMi's family lived close to one another, attended Gymboree classes together, worshiped at the same church together, basically we were inseparable. Our lovlies (our kids!) grew up together, that is, until we moved cross country. The hardest thing about our move, was moving away from He & Me + 3!!

So ANYWAYS....Stunt Man turns 4 today!! I cannot believe that this little guy is 4 already!

So Stunt Man, from the McCrakens to YOU...

Happy Birthday to you

Happy Birthday to you

Happy Birthday dear STUNT MAN

Happy Birthday to YOU!!

Hope you have a great day, NOW stop growing up would ya!!

I love and miss you more than you know! See you in July!

7 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

That's my baby boy growing all up way too fast. You and me both want him to stop. In fact that is my Birthday title for the post today. Great minds think alike. Thank you for singing that song to him everyone was in such great harmony:)
We love and miss you all too!
Love,
Mimi
Off to Sears for his number pictures and then to the circus. :)

More Than Words said...

Awwwwwwwwww!! How sweet!!!!!!!

I an imagine how excited you are to see each other soon!

Carol said...

You are a great God mom to him. I can tell just by reading how much you love and miss "He & Me + 3". Glad you get to see them in July.

Alicia The Snowflake said...

He is such a cutie! Hope he has a great birthday!

Tim said...

Wow thats so awesone that you are such good friends with Mimi. You couldnt pick a better friend!

Happy Birthday Stuntman!

Love and Prayers,

Tim

Stacy said...

Happy Birthday Stunt Man!!!

Stephanie said...

Oooh I imagine July is going to be a TON of fun!