Thursday, May 14, 2009

Where's Mom?! 12 Pictures of Me!

Are you a mom? Are you missing from the picture? Most moms I know are, but here is a great meme that gets us moms out from behind the lens and into the spotlight! Carin from Forever in Blue Jeans is the hostess for this year long picture project! It is lots of fun and just think, at the end of the year, you will have at least 52 pictures with YOU in them! It can be scary, but com'on...give it a try! It's easy, all you have to do is hand over the camera! And the best part is, you can jump in whenever; for me, this is my 12th week!
Here I am with my 2 boys on Mother's Day...the 2 best reasons (most of the time!) for being a mom!! These are the shirts that I bought for them and then forgot to have them wear them to church...oh well; they wore them to dinner instead!

It's so easy...give someone else the camera, say cheese and join the fun!

13 comments:

More Than Words said...

Another great pic of you and your handsome boys!!!!

Stacy said...

Those shirts are too cute! great picture with you and the boys:)

He & Me + 3 said...

I just love you 3!

Robyn said...

Great picture, such handsome boys!

Stephanie said...

What a good pic and what cool shirts! I've never seen those before.

Darcie said...

Awesome shirts and great picture!

Miti said...

Who's #1? YOU ARE!!! Love the shirts and the pic.

Jane Anne said...

Oh my goodness, that is such a cute photo. What fun shirts! Did dad get them for them for Mother's Day?
It is Food Allergy Awareness Week. Read my latest allergy post: Thursday Thanks Tank: Allergy Thankfulness

Anonymous said...

I like the shirts!

Andrea said...

What cute shirts! I've never seen those before.

Shasta said...

Those shirts are awesome & such a great picture!!

Carin said...

What a fun picture, those shirts are really neat. Great picture and smiles!

Kat said...

Fun shirts. Looks like you were having fun together!