Sunday, May 3, 2009

Senior Prom...18 Years Later!

Saturday night Ryan and I were able to chaperone senior prom for the high school where Ryan coaches and teaches. We had a lot of fun!...The night started out with me picking up my friend Dawn and then we were on our way to pick up the boys...OK, let me back up! Ryan, and all of the other football coached, went to a football coaches clinic in PHX on Friday and Saturday. So instead of him driving and leaving a car, he got a ride and I picked him up on the way. We went with another coach and his wife...back to my story! I picked up Dawn and we headed to pick up the boys! After picking them up, we headed to My Big Fat Greek Restaurant for dinner...Can you say YuMmY!! So after filling our bellies, we posed for pictures and then headed to prom.
So here is my honey and me after dinner and before prom!
Once we got to prom, I had a great time people watching; boy was it way different from my prom! Although I was pleasantly surprised at the dresses and dancing! Ryan was able to see a lot of his students and football players that will be graduating in 3 weeks too!
After watching and seeing...I am not sure I would do it all over again!

10 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

You look beautiful. Cute dress & sandals.

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Sazzy Baby!!! Im not sure that I could chaperone these days...with all the thump thump and bump bump..I would be breaking up couples left and right....=) You guys look great!

Lisa said...

You both look great!! Sounds like you had a nice time!! My husband chaperones homecoming and I love to people watch and look at all the pretty dresses and not so pretty dresses(lol). I sometimes think to myself... why in the world would she wear that? Hahaha - it is fun that is for sure!!

Stephanie said...

Your dress is cute!!!! I would soooo not go back to high school!!!

Elyse said...

You look so beautiful! The dress and sandals look beautiful too!
~Elyse~

Robyn said...

You and your prom date look wonderful. Glad you had a good time.

Anonymous said...

How fun! Ya'll looked cute for your date! :)

Stacy said...

I bet that was fun!!! Y'all look cute:)

Alicia The Snowflake said...

You guys look great! Love the dress! Not sure I would want to relive my Senior Prom either.

Kelly said...

How fun!! You guys looked great!!