Monday, May 4, 2009

i heart faces~ Hats

i heart faces is a photography blogsite that hosts weekly photo contests of faces for both kids & adults. This weeks contest theme is "hats," and since I always have my camera in tow & I love to take pictures of my kids faces this is a wonderful & easy contest for me to enter. To join in the fun & enter just visit their blog here.

I just love this picture of Brendan. I love that his profile is so clear and the background it not. I did not do this on purpose...I do not even know how I did it (although I wish I did!). This was taken during spring break at a spring training baseball game.

12 comments:

Alicia, The Snowflake said...

Great picture my friend! Love the concentration on his face!

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Love baseball hats...so classic and cute on boys and Girls!!! =) Good luck this week!

R and R Stacy said...

What a great profile picture of your son. He is a cutie!

Oh...and we saw State of Play with Ben A. Great movie!!

Jane Anne said...

I always love boys in baseball caps. I love the way the picture is focused, too.

Alicia said...

I love it too!! He looks so relaxed! What a great natural shot!

Stephanie said...

Oh I see that view alot around my house :) Great pic!

tollesons4him said...

Great picture Stacey! You can't go wrong with boys and thier baseball!!!

Niecey said...

very nice

Lisa said...

Good job Stacey don't you just love it when a picture comes out good....best to know how it was done but I have the same problem. Sometimes in a pinch I will call Jeff and say, "hurry up what setting should I have?"
Is that with your point and shoot.

He And Me + 3 said...

I knew that picture would be the one you chose. Very nice! Love it and you know I love the baseball hat. So cute.

.Keli. said...

Great shot!!! I love the concentration on his face!

Kristin said...

I agree....this is a great shot! If you figure out how to re-create it, let me know! lol