Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The Red Wings R.O.C.K!

We may live 2100 miles from Detroit, but we are some of the biggest Red Wings fans around; in fact our oldest son is named after a once upon a time Wings player...Brendan Shannahan; and if you don't know who the Red Wings are then you may want to stop by on another day!!!
The Wings are one of the hardest teams to get tix for when you live there, but now that we live in AZ we have seen them a few times at Jobing.Com Arena! Ryan is an AVID Wings fan, so of course when they went into the play offs, we had to order the channel that shows it...naturally!
Sunday afternoon, all 3 boys bunkered down in the den, since the best T.V. is in there, to watch the Red Wings play the Blackhawks...booo blackhawks!!
Face off
Talking to the Blackhawk player in the penalty box...honey I hate to tell ya, BUT he can't hear you!

S.C.O.R.E.
The house shakes when the Wings score!


In this picture, the Red Wings had just scored their 4th goal; they went on to win the game 6-1.

Better luck Wednesday Blackhawks...you're gonna need it!!
LET'S GO RED WINGS
*CLAP* *CLAP* *CLAPCLAPCLAP*
Lord Stanley...here come the WINGS!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go WINGS!!!!!

Stacy said...

I have no idea who they are but it looks like it was a great time:) Good luck on the next game!

Stephanie said...

I LOVE your husbands face when they score. :) reminds me of my dad when he's watching golf.

More Than Words said...

How cute..seeing all your boys bonding w/ hockey!

Five Moms & A Blog said...

Oh it's hockey! I just assumed it was football or baseball!

I can't believe you guys have to have the same DL until you're 65! I mean seriouly, people look different as they age, lol!

Lucky you though, you avoid going in and waiting 4,000 years for a renewal.

~ Nan

E @ Scottsville said...

Go Red Wings!!! =0)

He & Me + 3 said...

I wish we could all watch the games together. What a blast that would be.
Stunt Man and Agent would love that.
they are rocking the ring right now.

Lisa said...

I am watching a 1 1 tie as I type this, com on Wings.

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

I'm a diehard Stars fan. My fish were named after Ed Belfour and Marty Turco. :)
I think it is so cool that you named your kids after one of your favorite players. Something tells me 'Eddie' would have been vetoed had it been brought up as a possibility for my little girls!
Thank you so much for sending birthday wishes my husband's way. He'll be so surprised when he finally gets on the computer tonight! :)