Thursday, May 28, 2009

Where's Mom?! 14/52 Pictures of Me!

Are YOU a mom? Are YOU missing from the picture? Most moms, I know are, but here is a great meme that brings us moms out from behind the camera and puts us in the spotlight! Carin over at Forever in Blue Jeans is the hostess for this year long picture project. It is lots of fun and just think, after 52 weeks, you will have 52 pictures of YOU in them to pass down. It can be scary, but com'on, give it a try! It's easy, all you have to do is hand over the camera and smile! (or not, it's up to you!) And the best part is, you can join whenever. for me, this will be my 14th week!
Here is a picture of Colin and me at Disney World. This was the Christmas of 2007. I found it in a file that was hidden on my hard drive. This was one of the years that our family followed the University of Michigan and their football team to a bowl game. This year they were in Orlando playing at The Capital One Bowl. It was such a fun trip. We first flew to Michigan to hang out for a few days with the gang from He & Me + 3 and then we flew onto Orlando. While there, we went to Disney World and Universal Studios as well as all the fun game stuff like the pep rally, before game festivites and the game where Michigan beat Florida!! Back to the picture, so Colin and I, along with the rest of the fam, were at Disney World and this is the ride where you get to drive the car. Colin was so excited that he was tall enough to drive me around the track! I love his toothless grin!

It's easy...hand over the camera, say cheese and join the fun!!

18 comments:

More Than Words said...

Great photo & great story behind it!!

Stacy said...

I bet that was an awesome time! I wanna go to Disney during Christmas:)

Alicia The Snowflake said...

OH what a great picture & a wonderful memory. We love Disney World. We are headed back in September. Can't wait!

Five Moms & A Blog said...

Hey Stacy! So glad to see ya at the Five Moms Blog today! Good Grief, *sigh*, I knew I forgot something. Oh well....

BTW....Love the pic!! Must have been fun.

Hope you have a good one!
~Miti

Stephanie said...

How fun! That is a really cute picture!

E @ Scottsville said...

Looks like y'all were havin' some FUN on that ride! Great self-portrait!

Mikki said...

Being the big Disney fans we are, I love to see peoples Disney pictures.

This one's a cutie!

Anonymous said...

Great pic of you two. GO BLUE!

Darcie said...

Yeah for Disney World!! How did it feel giving over control of the car to your son? I am getting ready to do that in real life here pretty soon. Help us someone.

He & Me + 3 said...

I love this picture. I love colin's toothless grin too...it is absolutely perfect! Love to that boy!

Carin said...

Great picture and story to go with it! We are going to Disneyland this summer. Can't wait to see what the boys think. Great job!

Elyse said...

Oh the toothless days...love the pict and story :)

Also...I tagged you on my blog. Check it out when you can!
~Elyse

Kate said...

Oh I cannot wait until we can take our boys to DisneyWorld. Everyone always looks so happy. I love this picture, and the toothless grin.

Anonymous said...

Go Blue! Nice picture of the two of you.

Carey-Life in the Carpool Lane said...

Love the toothless grin too! Sounds like a great family vacation...

The J's said...

Good job!

Kat said...

Great picture. It is nice to go back and remember once in a while. We love Disney world and always have some pictures from different trips floating around to remind us of the great times there.

Lisa said...

very nice picture and Florida....nice