Thursday, May 7, 2009

Where's Mom?! 11/52 Photos of ME!!

Are you a mom? Are you missing from the picture? Most moms I know are, but here is a great meme that gets us moms out from behind the lens and into the spotlight! Carin from Forever in Blue Jeans is the hostess for this year long picture project! It is lots of fun and just think, at the end of the year, you will have at least 52 pictures with YOU in them! It can be scary, but com'on...give it a try! It's easy, all you have to do is hand over the camera! And the best part is, you can jump in whenever; for me, this is my 11th week!

Here is me and my friend Dawn before heading to Sr. Prom this past Saturday night! Her husband coaches with Ryan, so it is fun to hang out together with or without the kids! And of course, on this night...we were without! We had lots of fun!

And courtesy of Ryan, here is an out take!!
Gotta love it when Ryan has the camera!

It's so easy...give someone else the camera, say cheese and join the fun!

14 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

You both look so pretty. Love that dress.

Anonymous said...

Great pics! Hope you had fun at prom.

Darcie said...

Isn't it great that you can still enjoy prom even though you aren't in school anymore? Great pictures of you and your friend.

Carin said...

You both look so wonderful and it's obvious you are having a good fun time, that's what it's all about.

Andrea said...

Very pretty pic with those big, genuine smiles. I love the laugh he caught in the out-take.

Anonymous said...

What a fun night! You look gorgeous in that dress!! Love it on you!

R and R Stacy said...

Great pictures!!

More Than Words said...

Stacey..you look so pretty!!!!!!!!!! Love your dress!!

Stephanie said...

Fun...you guys look great!

Lisa said...

I love your dress too and so glad you were able to have that evening out. Our anniversary is coming up on Thursday and Tito took the day off but I don't think I will get that dressed up for a day date but Joel is going to the babysitters so pray my other kids will be well and can all to go school for my day date with my husband.

The J's said...

How fun! looks like a great time! Happy mothers day.

Anonymous said...

Love your elegant dresses. Looks like a fun evening. Sometimes we moms forget that we're more than moms. We're glad for those friends who help remind us of that.

Jane Anne said...

You so nice all dressed up. And, I know you had fun being out with out the kids! Gotta love date night!!

Kat said...

So pretty...hope you had fun. Why is it we always seem to end up with pictures of our bums?