Saturday, November 15, 2008

Batter Up!

So, I am actually on my way out to 'Girls Night In' at another coaches' wife's house, but I had to post this because it made me crack up. Every once in a while all the coaches wives get together either to go out or stay in. Tonight we opted to stay in and have a movie night with snackies and desserts! I was busily making my taco dip and my yummy peanut butter/chocolate brownies when I hear the sweet whine of Colin "Can I lick the spoon?" So what mother can refuse that, right! Whatever, the cleaner he gets the spoon the better! So then the other one chirps in, me too, me too. Since I only had one spoon, they had to share. I know GROSS!! But they are brothers, so you either share or ya get none! So they shared and here are the super cute pics of my super cute boys! I hope you enjoy your Saturday evening, I will...no hubby AND no kids!


































13 comments:

Davisix said...

Awww, I love these pics! And YUMMO! Hope you have a great night. xoxo Ang

Kelly said...

those brownies sound YUMMY. Can you send me one, please!!! ;)
Have a GREAT time. I love girls night!!!

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Too funny! The brownies sound yummy!

I hope you had a great time! Good friends are not to be taken for granted!

Have a blessed Sunday!

More Than Words said...

Licking the spoon is the best part!!!!!!

Have fun tonight! Your brownies sound deeeeeelish!!!!!

Stephanie said...

Yummy!!!! I love the batter :)

He & Me + 3 said...

Oh my...look at my Godsons face. Always messy but so cute! The kids are lucky if Rick is home to get any batter...LOL Cute pics! Hope you had a fun night. I was freezing my buns off in a barn all night. Really though, it was fun!

Kelly said...

My kids HAVE to lick the spoon too!! So funny! I guess they feel it is their right of passage or something! :o)

Lisa said...

Mmm Yummy!! Those brownies sound delicious. Hope you have a great night with the gals : )

Shauna said...

Hey, I ♥ your blog! Thanks for sharing :)

Us said...

Ok, there is nothing better than licking the spoon! I'm usually fighting M for it though! I'm such a child! Have fun!!!

More Than Words said...

Hi Stacey! I got something for you on my blog!!!!

Debra Kaye said...

That last picture with the chocolate all over his sweet face is priceless, my friend!

Happy Sunday to you!

PS...nothing gross about brothers sharing batter!!

((hugs)) & much love!

Lisa said...

Now that's my kind of kid.