Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Mrs. B's Story Time...With a Twist!

So today at school, Mrs. B came an did an outstanding assembly for the entire student body. She uses songs that are familiar to kids and gives them a twist with her own fun versions! She uses a lot of student participation and gets the teachers involved too. It is so much fun! This is the 2nd year that she has come and shared with our school and I was so excited to be on the committee to get her back again this year. The boys enjoyed it so much that they asked if we could stay for her evening performance. Of course I said yes, because that is how much I enjoyed it! So tonight both boys were picked to participate in a 'rap' version of a song that she does and they got to dress the part! We had lots of fun...Thanks Mrs. B!

10 comments:

Debra Kaye said...

Stacey,

I just love your sweet heart! I love that you always have a camera ready and love how you love those boys of yours!

How many times can I use the word love? LOL

Love ya,
Deb

What is it about commenting to you that makes me go on and on and on....I don't want to leave!

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Wow! That looks like fun! I'm all cooped up!!! PS, congrats on being back to work...or is that a bad thing? I can't remember!

More Than Words said...

Hi Stacey!! It sounds lik alot of fun!!! What a treat for the kids to see her twice in one day!!

Are you all adjusted back at work again?

Lisa said...

sounds cool and a fun learning experience. How is it to be back to work?

Davisix said...

Oh how fun!!! Love the pics...wouldn't be the same without the pics. :) She is a beautiful lady too!

He & Me + 3 said...

She is very pretty lady...So glad that the boys had a great time. It looks like fun! THat is cool that they both got to participate as well. What a nice mom to take them back again. I know...you forgot your camera the first time and wanted to blog about it so you decided what better way than to go back & get some pictures. Uh huh...I got you all figured out you crazy bloggin lady. I would have done the same thing! BAAA Haaaa

Lisa said...

great pictures and it looks like they had lots of fun!!

Stephanie said...

Wow..that looks awesome! Sounds like a great program.

Alicia The Snowflake said...

That looks like fun! I am glad the boys enjoyed it, too!

Anonymous said...

How fun was that!!!! Glad you had your camera with you!