Sunday, November 9, 2008

They're going home; and we are so sad :(

This morning our good friend and wife of another WCHS coach took some family photographs. It was a cool, but beautiful morning and we got some awesome shots. There is a beautiful waterfall not far from where we live and that's where we met Stacey (yea, her name is Stacey (spelled the same way!) too!) to get the shots. We did every combination imaginable and were only there for 30 minutes. She is sending them to me via email in a few days, so I will be sure to share a few with you then! On a sad note, Gramma & Papa left for the airport as soon as our shoot was over. The boys were sad to say good-bye, but were very excited that they have been invited to come and spend a week with their grandparents at their lake house this summer. This brought on many questions regarding flying by themselves and things like that. Well that will be determined later, but for now good bye to Gramma and Papa; we had lots of fun and will miss you lots! Have a safe flight back to Michigan.






Until we see you again...

8 comments:

Debra Kaye said...

Ok, goodbye hugs always make me want to cry ... these pictures are very touching, Stacey.

You can feel the love! Happy Sunday to you, my friend!

He & Me + 3 said...

I love how precious the hug between Lori and Brendan is. Oh! Gramma's boy. Halee & Sam will join them at the Lake house for a week...just let me know when. I am sure Lloyd and Lori won't mind...LOL! No seriously!

Davisix said...

Some time together is better than no time together, right? Can't wait to see the pics!!!

Lisa said...

Goodbyes are so sad, there will be a next time. I am glad you had a wonderful weekend of family. To great things, a weekend and family : )

Shannon said...

My kids are very close to their Gramma and Papa (spelled the same way!). We are blessed to only live about 3 hours from them and get to see them fairly often. I had a lousy Grandmother and I know that having special one's are such a HUGE blessing.

Stephanie said...

Love those pics!!! So happy you guys had such a great weekend! Oh but the flight...that's an entirely different story :)

I left your an award over at my blog..go check it out!

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Oh what sweet pictures! Grandparents are definitely special people. I can't wait to see how your pictures turn out!

Us said...

I love Grandma & Grandpa time! Love the pictures! Glad you had a wonderful time!