Tuesday, November 11, 2008

No School You Say; What Do We Do Now?!

With today being veteran's day, we had no school. Ryan still had football practice and I had my Dr. appt this morning, but other than that, we were free! So we got together with another coach and his family and headed to the movies. Great family fun you say?! Well for the moms and kids, it was great fun; for the dads, well there was some pouting involved among other things! We met at the movie theater and saw Madagascar, Escape 2 Africa. It was very cute and we all enjoyed it very much (well the moms and kids anyways!). And then after the movie we headed out for pizza. Yummy. What a great day...family fun, I am all for it. And thanks to all the veterans for the freedom that allows us to have all that we have. My dad fought in the Vietnam War, so thanks Dad! You are the man!





Thanks Ryan for all the 'great' shots of our Family Fun Day! :)

8 comments:

Debra Kaye said...

Wow! Looks like a very precious crew indeed!

I'm glad you had this time before you go back to work.

((hugs)) to you sweet sis!

Us said...

Awww...the poor poor Dads! hee hee I'll bet they secretly LOVED it! : ) I can't wait to see it! Glad you had a good time..great pictures!

He & Me + 3 said...

Yeah! Movie day! I love it. I see you have your movie purse/bag with you! I want some of that buttered popcorn...YUM!

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Sounds like fun! We did school this morning, but we went bowling this afternoon. It was great fun!

Lisa said...

That sounds like it was a great day, give you Dad a thank you for me...

Anonymous said...

How fun and glad you were able to spend it all together.

More Than Words said...

How fun!!! I love getting together w/ other families and hanging out!!! Looks like a fun day!

Davisix said...

We went to see it too! I thought it was good but was a little spastic! I was like, "wait, let me catch up". I am lovin' me some King Julian though...LOL! Ang