Monday, November 10, 2008

I Got Another Award! I Am SO Honored!

I am soooo excited! I received this award from my new bloggy friend at Baseballs and Tutus. Check out her blog, she has the most beautiful kids! Thanks soo much for thinking of me and I am honored to accept it!


The rules for this award are:


1: Post the award on my blog

2: Link to Baseballs and Tutus for giving it to me.

3: Link to the originating post - here

4: Pass the award on to 5 people.

5: Post the rules for the recipients.


Let's see...because I am so new at this I am not sure who has the award and does not have it,
so I am going to choose some new bloggy friends who just became my followers!
I am so excited to have followers! (Does that make me needy?!)


So I pass this award to.....(drum roll please)...








These ladies all have awesome blogs and I love learning more about them and reading about their daily doses of drama everyday. So check them out, if you don't already and see what I'm talking about!
Have a Super Awesome Week!!

8 comments:

Kelly said...

Needing people, does NOT make you needy. We all need people. :)
AWWW...I am speechless. Thank you SO much for this award. I have seen it on other blogs, but never got it myself. YAY!!!
I am in fact new to your blog (and to blog world) but I LOVE it all.
I will post my award soon.
THANKS again.

Lisa said...

Thanks Stacey....You are so sweet!!

More Than Words said...

Oh my gosh!!!!!!! I know this sounds so corny, but I totally got excited when I saw my name!!!!!! I feel like I won an Academy Award..LOL! You are so sweet, and I too enjoy your blog!!!! I can't wait till it's my turn to pass one to you!!!! Thank you so much!! I'm going to add mine on now!!! LOL!

Debra Kaye said...

Stacey,

You crack me up!! I love ya ~ Congrats you bloggy gal you! ((hugs))

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Well, thank you lady! I appreciate it very much! It makes me feel special!

You are not needy! If you were, then we all would be considered needy.

I have enjoyed reading your blog, too! I hope you make many more blogging friends!

He & Me + 3 said...

congrats. You are so special!

Us said...

Oh stop! You are not needy! Thanks so much for the award! You are the best! I got this twice in one day - I feel so special! : )

Davisix said...

Yeay! Congrats on the award. Keli is my BFF in real life. Cool, huh? :) Ang