Saturday, November 29, 2008

I Heart Reading!

My friend, MiMi @ He & Me + 3, awarded me this Bookworm Award. I'm supposed to grab the book closest to me and turn to page 56 and go to the fifth line and type it and the following couple of lines. It is that simple.

So, let's see, my closest book is my Bible and page 56, line 5 reads:

When Isaac was old and his eyes were so weak that he could no longer see, he called for Esau his older son and said to him, "My son." "Here I am," he answered. Genesis 27:1

Now I am supposed to tag 5 people, so I tag...

LeAnn @ Tollesons 4 Him

Angie @ Davisix

Stephanie @ Baseballs and Tutus

Kelly @ Close to Home

Jessie @ J's Spot

Ready, Set, Go! You're it!

Thanks MiMi for this Wormy Award and Happy Reading!

10 comments:

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Fun! I love books and have them all over the house. I just consider them a part of the decoration!

Take care my friend!

Lisa said...

I am so excited I got the worm, I must have 4 books by my side. The prayer that changes everything, Teen wise, The Bible of course, Dave Ramsey let's see which can I grab the fastest ohhhh... I will have to wait until I get home.

Stephanie said...

Yay...that looks like fun! Thanks for the tag

He & Me + 3 said...

Thanks for playing along my friend. You are a real Keeper! Love ya!

Everyday Mom Designs said...

Thanks for the comment. :) Yeah, it's hard, but refreshing!

Kelly said...

THANKS Stacey. I will participate. (a little later today as there are NO books in this room) he he he

Debra Kaye said...

Stacey,

I thought this was one of the cutest tags!

And I love that your Bible was closest to you too! ((hugs)) to you sweet sis!

Us said...

Hi Stacey! I'm behind on blogging! I've missed it! This is a fun tag!! xo Keli

Anonymous said...

Ok, so I am at work and the closest book to me is the JOY JOY JOY musical book that our choir is doing so I will have to post that or wait until I get home and post from the new Karen Kingsbury book I just bought. Decisions, decisions.

Jessie said...

Cool! Thanks for the tag!!!!