Monday, November 17, 2008

More "Not Me" Monday!


Welcome to yet another "Not Me" Monday! And really, it wasn't me this time, I swear!


1. It wasn't me that laughed until I needed depends at my best friend MiMi when she told me about the horrible incident that happened to her at Cracker Barrel. A best friend would never laugh, and laugh hard at something so horrible! (or would she?!) Maybe she will share it in her 'Not Me' Monday!


2. It wasn't me who ruined an entire batch of my taco dip because I added 4 times the amount of spice that was called for in the recipe. Really, I can read a recipe and measuring spoon abbreviations!


3. It wasn't me who pretended not to hear my fighting children in the backseat! I really, really liked the song on the radio, and I HAD to turn it up and sing along!


4. It wasn't me who stayed in my PJs until 3 pm on Friday! I mean, come on, who would do that! It was my last day of medical leave you know!


5. It wasn't me who forgot my camera Saturday morning! I mean it was only the boys' last football game of the season and what kind of mom would forget such an important thing on such an important day!


6. And it wasn't me who called my mom and whined and asked it she could please, please, please stop by my house on the way to the boys' game and pick up my camera for me. I mean, come on we were only 2 miles away! I could've turned the car around and gotten it myself!


So I am sure that I have more, but I think that is enough for now!

For more fun with 'Not Me' Mondays, check out MckMama.

And until next Monday, it wasn't me!!

14 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

Yeah, what kind of Best Friend laughs at anothers misfortune. Come on...I look abused over here and your out buying depends. LOL
You ruined your dip? I love it so much I would have eaten it anyways.

Davisix said...

LOL!!! I probably would have eaten the dip anyway. I could eat that stuff every day of my life. :) Great list!! Ang

Stephanie said...

Pjs sound good until 3 pm. I might do it today in honor of you :)

Hope your first day back goes great!

Lisa said...

Oh... Taco Dip!! Uh yeah, I think I would have ate it anyway. I love that stuff, could eat my weight in it. We will miss you when you head back to work today. Have a great week my friend.

Shannon said...

Any chance you wanna share the taco dip recipe? The original one, not the extra seasoned one. :)

Debra Kaye said...

Stacey,

You guys crack me up. I just love ya!

Happy Monday, my friend!

Stacy said...

I love staying in my pjs all day. Why get dressed?

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Poor Mimi! Now I am going to have to go to her blog and see if she mentioned the Cracker Barrel incident!

Forgetting the camera sounds like something I would do~~wait, I have done it! Only since I have started blogging do I remember to take my camera everywhere!

Hope your first day back goes well!

Lisa said...

I love the one about the pj's, I have gone to Meijer in mine...

Daphine said...

Neat post! I am off work today and plan on staying in my pjs ALL DAY LONG. When the kids get home from school, I am sure I will be asked what I did all day! lol!

This is sooooooooo much fun! I am sitting here in my comfy pjs with total silence and blogging. Can't get any better at the moment.

Have a great day!

More Than Words said...

LOL!! Those were funny!

Did your mom pick up your camera?

I would have eaten the dip still!! LOL

Kelly said...

funny list.
Good Luck today back at work. Have a GREAT day and enjoy. You are being missed here.

Anonymous said...

LOL I have to say I laugh when I probably shouldn't.
The taco dip probably would have eaten it.
Great Not me's

Elyse said...

I totally did see a speed bump last night and just go over it 30 mph.
~Elyse~