Friday, November 28, 2008

Turkey Giggles!

So, I know that Thanksgiving was yesterday, but I had to post these funnies!
Hope you enjoy them and get a giggle!
Happy shopping to those going out :)
So bad, they're good...

What did the mother turkey say to her disobedient children?
If your father could see you now, he'd turn over in his gravy!

Why do Pilgrims have trouble keeping their pants up?
'Cause they wear their belts on their hats!

What is the difference between a chicken and a turkey?
Chickens celebrate Thanksgiving!!

What is the Turkey's favorite black tie celebration?
The Butter Ball

What do you get when you cross a turkey, the beach, and Broomhilda?
A turkey sand-witch

What kind of music did Pilgrims listen to?
Plymouth Rock

Which side of the turkey has the most feathers?
The outside

Why do turkeys eat so little?
Because they are always stuffed

Why did the turkey cross the road?
It was the chicken's day off.

What key has legs and can't open doors?
Tur-key.

What sound does a space turkey make?
Hubble, hubble, hubble.
4 More Friday Funnies visit Homesteaders Heart

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I need you to email me with your address so I can send you your gift card!!! Woo Hoo!!

Patricia said...

These are too funny! I'm going to be sharing them with my sisters (visiting from out of state) when I get to my mom's later. Thanks for the laughs.

He & Me + 3 said...

Cute!

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

OH those were cute. Thanks for sharing some funny today. Come back any time and join in the fun.
Blessings,
Kim

Ali said...

Very funny! Visiting from LeAnn's site--congrats on the target gift card!

Kathy C. said...

LOL - those are great cornies. :)

Debra Kaye said...

Stacey,

You are crackin me up girlfriend! I loved the one ...chicken's day off!

To answer your question...Josh does play tonight...big game...this is the team that was undefeated until we played them during regular season...the Apopka Darters. But we are thinking they are coming back to really prove themselves....!!

I will try and post after the game to let you guys know...it is so sweet of you guys to think of him!

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

((hugs))

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Too funny! Thanks for sharing!