Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving Leftovers!

I hope that all had a restful and thankful Thanksgiving! We did. My parents, sister and niece came over for some pre-Thanksgiving dinner snackies, football and the very yummy dinner! Friday, I was crazy enough to be out in all the madness, but nonetheless, I got a lot accomplished and had fun (first by myself and then with my mom!). Hoping you and your family enjoy the rest of this holiday weekend!






So... this is what our day included: me getting ready for all to come over, kids watching the parade on TV, setting out the pre-sanckies, everyone coming over, dad and dog taking a pre-dinner nap, pre-dinner games, watching football on TV, getting dinner ready, Tom Turkey out of the oven, Colin drooling over Tom Turkey, carving Tom Turkey, eating Tom Turkey! Busy but fun! I am so lucky and thankful to have all that I have!

9 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

What a fun day. So glad that it was so nice for you! Love the pictures. You needed to use your timer so you could have been in the family picture. Love ya!

Kelly said...

Personally, the pre-snackies are the best part of thanksgiving! There is just something about eating and munching ALL day long!! Have a good weekend!

Debra Kaye said...

Stacey,

So glad you had a blessed day! I love it when pictures get posted! Love yours!

((hugs)) to you sweet friend!

More Than Words said...

Everything looked great!!! What nice pictures! I totally forgot to take a "pre" picture, so all the ones I have are lame!!!! LOL..Just kidding!

Everyday Mom Designs said...

Looks like lots of fun! :)

My mother kept her other tree though. She's going to see which one she likes better.. haha. We'll see which one she uses next year!

Alicia The Snowflake said...

It looks like you guys had a great day! I love the pic of your dad and the dog napping. Too funny!

Take care my friend!

Anonymous said...

I loved the way the pictures turned out. I agree with He and Me + 3 that you should have used your timer so you could have been in the picture, too. Guess we didn't think of that! Lot you lots, Mom

Lisa said...

LOOOOOOve the pics, especially the one sleeping in the chair--that would be me. Thank turkey puts me to sleep every year. Looks like you had a great time, so did we, we all went to visit my dad and the hospital was very cool allowing my dad to have so many visitors. I will post some pics when I get home. You look great Stacey, I hope we get to see you in person this Christmas???

Kelly said...

Sounds like a great day was had by all. I am thankful for Thanksgiving Day leftovers. YUMMY!