Saturday, November 8, 2008

I'm It; I got tagged! Can you believe it, me?! :)


So, my dear friend Debra, over at Clothed with Scarlet, tagged me and now I am it! Hehe, and now I am supposed to post 15 things that I am not ashamed to admit. I hope this lets a little light into my McCraken heart, so here it goes!



1. I LOVE JESUS!

2. I was baptized by MiMi's (He&Me+3) dad in 2003 when I gave my heart and life to Him again.

3. Ryan is my Prince Charming & saved me from a terrible relationship.

4. I wish I was a stay at home mom.

5. I could not imagine my life without my 2 boys, even when they drive me crazy.

6. I hate peas. The smell makes me gag :P

7. I love movie theater popcorn with EXTRA butter.

8. I had a hysterectomy 6 weeks ago.

9. I cry every day because of it.

10. I love the smell of bonfires and s'mores.

11. MiMi (He&Me+3) is my bestest friend and I miss her so much it hurts.

12. If I could pick up my house and backyard, I would move back to Michigan in a heartbeat.

13. I danced for 20 years and loved every minute if it.

14. I hate to cook, but love to bake.

15. I have had to same hair style, with varying lengths, for over 15 years.



OK, so now that you know 15 more things about me, I hope you will still follow my blog! (please I am needy!) and now I am to tag 7 people so that I can learn a little more about them. Since I am so new, this should be fun!



I tag.....

Angie @ Davisix







You're it!!

OK, so if I didn't tag you and you want to be tagged, leave me a comment so I can come over to your blog. I would love to make more blogging friends! I am gonna cheat and give you one more tidbit about me :)....I started my blog, McCrakensx4, for my friend MiMi because she kept pestering me about wanting to know about our daily doses of drama. I was very hesitant, but now that I have started this thing, I am addicted and love it, love it, love it, especially all of the really great blogging friends that I have made in such a short amount of time. You are all so awesome :) I heart blogging!!

9 comments:

Davisix said...

Thank you for tagging me! I'm so honored. Now I just have to think of 15 interesting things about myself. I might be up all night. :) Ang

He & Me + 3 said...

I love being your bestest friend! I think I knew all those things but they were good ones! Love Ya 2! Left up that house and bring it on home to me.

Lisa said...

Thanks for thinking of me. I just added my 15 things. Hope you are enjoying the rest of your weekend :)

Debra Kaye said...

Stacey,

I loved it!! Ok, parts of it made me want to squeeze your guts out I loved it so much!! The hysterectomy part, made me want to cry. I've had trouble for the last year with my ovaries and they wanted to do one on me but decided my heart could not take the risk of the surgery. God is in control so I take comfort in that. Hearing you cry everyday made me want to bust out crying for you...I am the greatest empathizer in the world.

I hope you have had a great Sunday. Love ya,
Deb

Stephanie said...

Thanks for tagging me! I'll try and get to it tomorrow :) I'll have to think really hard first though!

Alicia The Snowflake said...

I loved this tag! It seems like MiMi got a bunch of people addicted! I understand moving and wanting to move back. Been there, done that, have the scars to prove it!

Oh, and I hate peas, too, even the smell of them!

Have a great week, my friend!

More Than Words said...

Hi there! Wow, I loved your list! Some of them made me like giving you a cyber hug! I am so like your #14. I love, love, love to bake! I'd rather bake all day than cook one meal. Is that lazy? Anyway, thanks for commenting on my blog! Isn't this fun?

Oh..and loved the pictures of your kids hugging their grandparents goodbye! Oh...so sad!!

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Hey Hey! I am soo with you on the popcorn with butter!!! YUMMMMMY!! Looks like Uncle David is baptising everyone...sort of feel left out...=) I am glad that I have gotten to know you through blogging...although I knew about you from MiMi long before!!!

Kelly said...

Thanks so much Stacey. I am about to post my 15. Check it out.
Have a GREAT week!!!