Sunday, November 30, 2008

Pay It Forward...So I Will!

So, a few weeks ago, Debra over at Clothed with Scarlet, held a 'Pay It Forward' at her blog. It is a really cool contest that keeps on giving!! So I entered and I won! I was very excited and yesterday I received my gift in the mail! I love mail! So this is what I got...


It is a journal, snowman hanger and daisy post it notes! I heart daisies, by the way, so I am so in love with my journal. And as I opened my journal, I found that Debra had chosen a scripture to write inside of it. I hope she doesn't mind, but I am going to share...

The Lord bless you and keep you; The Lord make His face shine upon you, And be gracious to you; The Lord lift up His countenance upon you, And give you peace. Numbers 6:24-26

I am so fortunate to have such wonderful bloggy sisters who care and pray for me on a daily basis, and to think, I only know most of them thru cyberspace. I am truly blessed. Thanks, Debra for the thoughtful gifts and kind words. You will never know how much they mean to me.

And now as a winner, I agree to post a 'Pay it Forward' post and in turn send three gifts to three new winners on my blog. So now it is my turn to 'Pay It Forward'. If you would like to be considered for my 'Pay it Forward' gift, please leave me a comment stating you would like to be considered and agree to 'Pay it Forward'.

I will draw 3 winners at random on Friday, December 5, 2008 and post the winners Saturday, December 6, 2008. I hope you will consider leaving a comment so that I may continue to 'Pay It Forward'. Blessings to all of you on this beautiful Sunday.

13 comments:

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Um, Totally enter me in the awesome PAY IT FORWARD Sweepstakes and you have my word that someone in the Blog world will receive something equally as nice in return....great idea! And PS, you look saucy with you skirt on!!! Pretty. I never wear skirts anymore...BUMMER!

He & Me + 3 said...

Sounds like a super fun idea, so enter me in as well. What an awesome idea!

Lisa said...

That sounds GREAT!! I am just like you... I love getting mail minus the bills (lol). I would love to be in your PAY IT FORWARD Sweepstakes (count me in).

Kelly said...

I love this idea, so please, count me in too.
Congrats on your win.

Debra Kaye said...

Stacey,

First, you look just beautiful! And next, I am so happy that you love getting mail and you heart daisies!

The Lord is so good and only He could have known that and picked it out especially for you ahead of time!

You are a sweet bloggy sister and I love ya bunches. ((hugs)) to you!

Jenifer said...

What a cute, cute journal. I love new journals!

Thanks for visiting By His Grace! Hope you will come again soon!

Blessings to you!

Loriann said...

Hi, I would love to play, please count me in too.
Loriann

Us said...

I love paying it forward and this is such a cool idea! I am getting ready to send out my own pay it forward blog soon! I received a wonderful package in the mail on Saturday! So fun! xo Keli

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

PS...can I just say that all of our love languages must be "Giving/Receiving gifts" kinda funny!!!

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Congratulations my friend! I love new journals too! I can't wait to get mine from Debra. And yes, she's a great blogging friend!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! Count me in I love these kinds of things.

Jessie said...

This is a great idea! Count me in!

Davisix said...

I don't know if I can enter because I won Debra's PIF too. I'm going to be doing my next week I think, along with a few other giveaways. :) So fun!! Ang