Monday, November 24, 2008

Lovin' Me Some of that Not Me Mania, Cuz it Wasn't Me!


Well, another week has flown by and of course I was perfect, WHATEVER! So this is what I certainly did not do this week!


1. I most certainly did not tell my husband to suck it up because all he had was a tiny head cold. I am a loving wife that waits on her husband hand and foot whether he is sick or not!


2. It was not be that shushed my kids during the episode of 'The Grinch Who Stole Christmas'. I am 35 years old you know!


3. It wasn't me that waited until my husband fell asleep to check my blog and my comments. Because he doesn't get annoyed now that I am always on the computer and he now has to share it with me!


4. It wasn't me that popped the boys' balloons that we got from Red Robin after they went to bed and then denied knowing what happened to them. I don't hate balloons and the fact that they never get stuck in my ceiling fans.


5. It was not me who did a happy dance when I found gas for $2.17/gallon and was able to fill my van up for $50.00. That's $50 people!! I can't remember the last time I was able to fill up for $50!


6. And it wasn't me driving home from said gas trip and went through an extremely yellow/orange/red light because I was also doing the pee pee dance at said gas station! I know that it is against the law and would never ever do that, especially with the boys in the car. (We were all buckled, relax!

7. It wasn't me who got super duper annoyed at the fact that 3 days after I put only $50 worth of gas into my van, the price dropped yet again, and not by pennies, but by 18 cents a gallon to $1.99/gal!


AND


8. It wasn't me that decorated the tree while the kids were at a friend's house because it is just ssooo much easier to do it myself. No they wanted to help, they asked to help and then pouted when they came home to see the tree decorated. I am such a mean mom!


For more 'Not Me' Monday fun, check out MckMama.
And until next Monday, it wasn't me!

13 comments:

Davisix said...

LOL....Hysterical list!!! And I am SO with you on the decorating the tree thing. I know they just want to help but then it's not perfect enough and I have to go and redo it all...without them knowing of course. :) Ang

Lisa said...

TOO FUNNY. I can understand the whole tree thing. I am pretty particular about my tree, but enjoyed having Cameron help me this year!!

He & Me + 3 said...

Wish I could ditch the kids for tree decorating, but it always happens on THanksgiving...so I am stuck. Therefore the gorgeous Dorn tree. Ugh.
great list You did alot of dancing this week:)

Kelly said...

great list.
I hope the gas prices keep dropping for you. I think we are just a tad lower than you all @ $1.59...so here is to your gas prices coming down EVEN more. ;)
CJ has no interest in helping decorate the tree. He just wants his train set out that goes around the tree. lol

Stacy said...

I also do not get mad when gas drops after I just filled up!!!

Men are a little wimpy when they get sick! I know my hubby does.

More Than Words said...

Oh my gosh, I was totally laughing at your list because I think I could have written all of them!!! LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Too funny! I am glad it was not you!

I am so glad the gas prices are coming down. I saw it for $1.59 this weekend. WOOHOO!

Take care my friend!
Have a great weekend! (oops I meant week)

Anonymous said...

Happy Dance Happy Dance!! Gas is $1.56 here I am so Happy!!
I know what you mean about decorating I am the same way!! Loved your not me's.

Cathy said...

Great list! I'm with you on the tree decorating! My sweet 2 year old loves to help...but she puts all the ornaments on one branch!

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Oh man that was a good list. I love the hubby having a head cold. I mean we still have to manuever 1 day after giving birth...buck up and take a tylenol!!! =) Not that I would say that!

Debra Kaye said...

Stacey,

Too funny! My son called me today after football practice so excited because he filled up his car for $23.00!!

And I so hear ya about the empathetic wife syndrome...I actually said to my hubby...I'm so behind in blogging because of your surgery and having to wait on you hand and foot...you ok now? lol

I pray you have had a blessed Monday...thanks for the comment on my post...I nearly had an emotional meltdown after I posted it.

((hugs)) to you!

Shannon said...

Great list! I really like the "pee pee dance" Oh, I've done that so many times!

Florida Girl said...

I loved checking out your blog & am especially fond of your Not Me list. I can so relate to the hubby thing! I will be checking back in soon! Jessica