Monday, November 10, 2008

Is it Monday already?!?!

Welcome to my life of "Not Me's'!
Well, here it goes!
**It was not me who laughed until I snorted when Colin answered "Crap on a stick" when Ryan asked him what he had for lunch. That is just disgusting and no mother would ever encourage her child like that!
**It was not me who watched Paris Hilton's My New BFF on Mtv because I am NOT bored out of my gourd and there is NOTHING good to watch in the middle of the day.
**It was not me who wrote down some 'Not Me's' through out the week. I have a much better memory than that! Whatever!
**It was not me who super-cleaned the house AGAIN before the in-laws came. My house is always clean and in perfect order.
**It was not me who was like "are ya kidding me?" when my husband's response when asked to vacuum was "we just vacuumed 2 weeks ago." Are ya kidding me?!
**It was not me who giggled with glee when I found Crossroads on CMT and it was Taylor Swift AND Def Leopard. I DO NOT totally love either of those acts. (whatever, I sooo do and it was awesome!)
**I am sure I have more, but my memory is not the pits and I would just bore you all anyways!
So until next Monday, It wasn't me!
For more fun with 'Not Me' Monday, check out MckMama.

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I love Def Leopard and Taylor Swift I am going to have to catch Crossroads when it's on again. I am so laughing at the "crap on a stick" too funny. Great list
Happy Monday to ya!

Anonymous said...

OMG "crap on a stick" that seriously had me ROLLING!!! OMG I have to wipe my eyes...that is HILARIOUS!

Stacy said...

Great Not ME's! I too laugh st some of the gross stuff my boys say. You gotta love them!

T said...

Loving the vacuum comment!! Such a man thing!!

erin said...

lol. your husband's comment about vacuuming just cracked me up! i definitely don't power clean before the in-law come over either!

Alicia The Snowflake said...

I love Colin's response!!! What is really hard is when someone else's child says something and you're not supposed to laugh. That's really tough!

Ok, I completely understand about having to write things down. I have a terrible memory!

More Than Words said...

LOL! Those are good ones!!! I like the one how you were writing them down!!! haha!

Stephanie said...

I love Taylor Swift and if they're eating at school then "crap on a stick" might be very true!!! Their lunches are horrible :)

LucieP said...

I love Taylor Swift!
Other other junky reality shows....aaaaaaaghhhh

Davisix said...

You had me at "crap on a stick". Laughed right out loud. Great list! :) ang

Maggie said...

LOL Crap on a stick - hilarious!

Thanks for stoppin' by my blog!! =)

He & Me + 3 said...

That's my Godchild. What are you teaching him...seriously. Who wouldn't have laughed!

Kelly said...

I am so glad you admit that you are a closet disney channel watcher!! I have found myself sitting there watching it with the kids. 20 minutes later... the kids are gone and I am still watching it!! :o) (found you via debra!) Have a fantastic week!

Lisa said...

Sounds like you were a cleaning maniac too. Ah, welcome to that club : )

Oh and the comment about "crap on a stick" is hilarious. I would have been laughing and snorting right next to ya!!

Elyse said...

Found you through MckMama and now do "not" want to see the crossroads episode with Swift and Def Leopard in it-not me!!!
~Elyse~

Aspiemom said...

Way too often, lately, I laugh until I snort. Even my own family looks at me like I'm some alien when I do that. I love the "crap on a stick" thing!

Miranda said...

I'm blog hopping and am so glad I hopped onto yours. Great Not Me's! I can totally relate to your memory. And the vacuuming story is too funny!

Liz said...

Crap on a stick....hilarious...he must be eating the school lunches..my favorite (not) was the hamburger..ugh....
Great Not Me's..have a great monday

Susan said...

Too funny!! I had to laugh at the vacumming thing. Loved it! :) Thanks for sharing your "Not Me's!
:)

Ashley said...

love both talor swift and def leopard. i can still hear them singing "pour some sugar on me"!!!

Us said...

Thanks Ash-Now I'll be singing that while I'm sleeping! :)

Love this list and love the comment "crap on a stick"..I would have busted right out loud laughing! How could you not?! And the vacuum comment...classic! hahaha MEN!