Saturday, November 15, 2008

It's Finally Over!

Well, not a happy ending, but football season is finally over for the boys and, if you didn't read the earlier post, for Ryan too. The Wildcats ended their season 7-4 with a loss to the Jaguars of BC last night and the Cobras ended their season this morning, losing to the Terminators, 19-6. Both boys had another amazing game; Colin sacked the quarterback and Brendan made several key tackles. At the end of the game, all of the players received another medal and both boys were very excited about that! So equipment hand in for the boys is Monday,equipment hand in for the Wildcats is Tuesday and both banquets are December 6 (How did I get to lucky, you ask...whatever!). And now what will I do with my Tuesday, Thursday and Friday nights and Saturday mornings...I may actually be able have a life...until basketball starts in January anyways!


Brendan right after he made a key tackle
Colin waiting to go to the line
Colin

Brendan
Colin stuffing the offense
Setting up
Make that tackle
I hope you enjoyed the glimpses of football that you have seen through the eyes of a football wife and mom. I am soooo proud of my boys (all 3) and the great seasons they had! Go Cobras and Go Wildcats! Until next season....

7 comments:

Debra Kaye said...

I love it Stacey!! This is our buy week until next Friday when we host the divisional playoffs at our home stadium!

Happy Saturday to you, my sweet friend!

Lisa said...

I am so jealous of your free nights, hockey is 9 months out of the year. Anyway, I love the pics, I hope you are scrappin' those??? Take time for yourself now and enjoy and think of me--we are in the thick of our season : }

Davisix said...

I LOVE the pics....cuz you know...I LOVE football! You will enjoy your time off though, I'm sure. :)

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Well, enjoy the extra time while you have it. Maybe next year will be better.

Take care, my friend!

Stephanie said...

We start basketball in Jan too!!! We had a break from fall ball and it's getting ready to start up again.they never last too long :)

He & Me + 3 said...

Sorry they lost today, but glad they both did well. Gosh, they look so cute in those uniforms. Halee wants to cheer for them so bad. She loves viewing the pictures.

Us said...

Very nice pictures! It will be so nice to have a break! We are in the middle of basketball and I know I'll be ready for a break!