Friday, November 14, 2008

Someone Thinks My Blog is Hot, Hot, Hot!

I am so honored to accept this 'HOT' award from my good friend, Lisa, over at Family Life. I have known Lisa for a while when I lived in Michigan and now I am fortunate to know her in the blogging world. She has such a sweet and tender heart and such passion for our Lord and God. If you haven't already, you need to check out her blog! Thanks Lisa, I truly appreciate it!

So I am going to pass this cool, yet 'HOT' award to my 3 Kellies!! These ladies have great blogs and beautiful families, so head on over and check out their 'HOT' blogs!

Kelly @ Our Family Ramblings

Kelly @ Close To Home

Keli @ Dream.Imagine.Live

10 comments:

Kelly said...

Thanks!!! I feel so loved. It my pleasure to accept. :)

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Congratulations!

You deserve it!

You are one "hot" blogger my friend!

I hope you have a great weekend!

He & Me + 3 said...

You are one Hot Mama! Congrats on the awards. I think it took me ummm 6 months before I got my first award. You are smokin!

Davisix said...

Lovin' that award! And you're so deserving. Did you know Keli is my real life BFF? I suppose you did.

Lisa said...

you deserve this award stacey you have come a long way in the blogging world in a very short time and i am so glad you hopped this trail. I don't know about you but i am still trying to navigate my way around.

Kelly said...

Thanks new sweet friend!! Us HOT bloggers have to stick together!!

Stephanie said...

Congrats on your award!!!

More Than Words said...

I ditto what everyone said already!

HOT, HOT, HOT!!

LOL, are we supposed to pass this on???? Did I goof?

momstheword said...

Hello! I keep seeing your comments on Alicia's or baseball and tutu's blogs, and thought I should come "meet" you someday. So, nice to meet you. I belong to the two-boy club too. I admire that you can teach all those squirly kids, LOL!

Us said...

I'd like to thank the academy...hee hee..seriously thanks girl!!! You are the best! This is one HOT award!