Monday, December 1, 2008

Is it Monday Already?!

Well, were should I start, cuz I keep telling ya, it wasn't me!
So anyways...
1. It certainly was not me that got up at the butt crack of dawn on Friday morning to go shopping. And I know that none of my bloggy friends would do that either!
2. It was not me who turned around in the Target line (waiting outside for the doors to open, mind you ) and tell the kid (20 something) behind me to clean up his language.
3. And it was not me that told that same kid behind me to," back it up, boy" when he tried to get in front of me when the line started moving, Oh no, you didn't just line jump me!
4. AND it wasn't me who waved to said kid as he was pulling out of his parking space (cuz he was parked right next to me) with a huge smile on my face, wishing him a good day and hoping that God would bless him! (and would you believe that he waved back with only 1 finger! How rude!)
5. It wasn't me who went out twice on Friday and bought 3 of one thing, cuz I didn't know which one he wanted and now I have to take back 2 of said items and I can't mention what they are cuz I know that said person receiving said items will more than likely be reading this! :)
6. Oh, It certainly was not me that forgot my phone on the morning of Black Friday and thought to myself, "Self, if I go back, I will be farther back in line. Who is gonna call at 5 am anyways?!"
7. And it wasn't my best friend, MiMi, who did not call 5 times and did not wake the entire house up because I did not forget my phone. I didn't get yelled at and get spanked (oh yes, my husband spanked me!) for forgetting my phone the minute I walked into the house. I will remember my phone next time! (I promise!)
8. It wasn't me who jumped at the chance to eat at Paradise Bakery when I was invited, knowing full well that if I went, I would not have to pay, since her husband is the General Manager! Thanks Maren!
So, I think that is enough about what I didn't do this week! What didn't you do?
For more 'Not Me' Monday, go check out MckMama.
And until next Monday, it wasn't me!

14 comments:

Lisa said...

That is hilarious about that kid and his dirty mouth, you correcting him and then waving to him oh so non nonchalantly and telling him to have a great day and how RUDE for him to wave to you with 1 finger. A great list...

He & Me + 3 said...

I am still busting a gut about the cell phone. Duh! We always call on Black Friday. Why would you forget your phone. Hope Ryan didn't bruise your booty with the spanken. Good for you telling that boy to clean it up. Sounds like he needed a spanken. Great list!

Lisa said...

Great not me's, forgot your phone--just when you think ah.... no one will call... they do.

Stephanie said...

I just love your crack about the kid!!!! I saw people out at 4 am with babies...I about flipped!!!!! I couldn't believe it!

Kelly said...

Your list always makes me laugh.
Good for you telling the boy to clean it up. I wish I were brave enough to do that.

Alicia The Snowflake said...

What is it about the phone? It is always when you don't have it that somebody calls. Usually for me it is hubby and he is upset that he can't reach me. Oh well, such is life!

Have a great week my friend!

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

I am proud of you for tellin that potty mouthed teen to clean it up. Maybe if his parents did we would have a nicer place to live!!! And kudos for getting the spanking...if I had left my cell phone on that morning, I am pretty sure that my locks would have been changed!!!

Kelly said...

OH, my!! A woman after my own heart telling that kid about his language!!

Loriann said...

My husband always says... "What good is a cell phone if you aren't going to use it, answer it, take it with you..." I think that if more people would call the younger people on things like language, it would be such a nicer place to be... Anyways I love the "it wasn't me.." Cute!
I'll visit again... Loriann

Debra Kaye said...

Stacey,

I am rolling!! Too funny, girlfriend! I don't know what else to say ... it's just too funny!

((hugs)) to you!!

Everyday Mom Designs said...

haha, I think I might have done the same thing about the kid with bad language.. haha.. This cracked me up.

KJA said...

You have a darling blog and I enjoyed reading your 'Not Me' Monday edition.
Thanks and God Bless!

Mrs. L said...

Fun Giveaways on my blog.

Keeslermom said...

Fun list! I wanna steal the friendship one too!