Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas Randomness

I saw this over at LeAnn's blog and I thought it might be fun to do, especially since I didn't have any special post for today! So here is goes; it is a Merry Christmas random word association and it goes a little something like this...
I say, You think...
Santa...Fat & Jolly
Carols...Joy to the World
Snow...Beautiful (now that I live in AZ!)
Mistletoe...Kiss Me, Baby!
Season...Christmas, Happiest time of the Year!
Candy Canes...YUMMY!
Eggnog...YUCKY!
Presents...So much fun!
So if you have nothing better to do, try it out! It's lots of fun!!

Candy Canes




9 comments:

Davisix said...

:) Great list! And I am so with you on the egg nog....yuck! Hope your Friday is a good one. xo Ang

Kelly said...

That does look like fun. I agree with your list. I too, do not like eggnog. I want to try some candycane hot chocolate. Sounds YUMMY!!!
Happy Friday!!!

Anonymous said...

Yea!!! Glad you did this!! Loved your answers :)

Everyday Mom Designs said...

I love it!

He & Me + 3 said...

I like eggnog. Just don't ever drink it.

More Than Words said...

That was cute about the mistletoe!!

Yah..egg nog..gross! My hubby likes it though..lol.

Lisa said...

Does anyone like egg nog but me?....lol Cute post.

Debra Kaye said...

Stacey,

This was so cute! And I love your mistletoe answer...sounds like something Jay and I would say to each other!!!

((hugs)) to you!

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Cute! I think snow is beautiful too. But then again, we hardly ever get snow, so maybe that's why!