Monday, December 29, 2008

Is it Monday Already?!

So, yet another week has passed and now it is time for me to bare my soul of what I did not do this week! Because I am a much better person than that and I defiantly would not admit to the things that I obviously should not of done...what kind of person would do that?! So, anyways here is what I did not do...

1. I did not fall asleep sitting straight up on the couch Christmas afternoon with my entire family over. I am a much better hostess than that!


2. I did not play so much Wii over the last few days that I am so sore it hurts to move anything! I am in much better shape than that...really I am!!


3. I did not turn the TV on at 4:30 am (that's what time I was woken up by Brendan)on Christmas morning to try and detour our opening of presents and try to get a few more winks in. No, I am a much better mother than that. I would have helped him try and get back to sleep like any loving mother!


4. It was not me who has eaten so many cookies this past week that if I eat another one, I may explode. I have much better will power than that.


5. It certainly is not me who is going into school a little later this morning to get some work done in my classroom. That is just upsurd! It is my vacation and I should be enjoying it with my family!


6. It is not me who is continuously stepping over things all over the house instead of picking them up and putting them away! I have cleaned up all of our Christmas presents and put them away and I am a much better housekeeper than that!


7. It was not me who signed up both boys for baseball camp right after Christmas and had to get up at the butt crack of dawn to drive them there Friday, Saturday AND Sunday. I would have looked at my calendar and realized that that was just too much! (although they did have fun and learned a few things!)


So there you have it...some of the things that I DID NOT DO this past week! What didn't you do?
For more "Not Me!" Monday fun, go see MckMama.

Until Next Time...it wasn't me...I swear!

8 comments:

Kelly said...

great Not Me's!!!
I am right there with you on the cookies. So yummy, but right now the thought of another makes my tummy hurt. ;)

You are better than I for getting up at 4:30 if only to turn the tv on. ;) AND for getting up on your vacation to take the boys to b-ball camp.
YOU ROCK!!!

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Too funny! The cookies I can handle. It's the chocolate I have no control over.

Have fun at work :o)

Anonymous said...

Great list!! I am with you on the falling alseep sitting up right did that a few to many times this past week! The girls got up at 4:00 Christmas morning and I made them go back to sleep!

More Than Words said...

LOL..great list, Stacy! I can totally relate to most of them!!! I've eaten sooooo many sweets in the last week too!! Cookies are my weakness!

Everyday Mom Designs said...

lol.. good one! I love these. I did the same thing about the cookies.. haha..

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Uh, the whole TV before Christmas killed me...I did the same thing...the boys were just up WAY TOO early right???? I mean 9am is good!

He & Me + 3 said...

I am laughing so hard at the sore muscles because of the Wii and eating too many cookies. We had a few and they got thrown away. Just throw them away! Lol

Jane Anne said...

Great Not Me's! The Wii playing and cookie eating sounds a lot like what's going on at my house. Although, the baseball camp sounds painful!