Thursday, December 4, 2008

I've Got Spirit, How 'Bout You?!

Well, that's what Alicia over at More Than Words thinks anyways!!

I am so honored to accept this award, because, YES, I do have spirit and I heart Christmas! Melissa @ Made In Canada, Living in the U.S., created this new awesome award!! And now I have it!! I'm more than honored to pass it on to other ladies in blogosphere! Of course, with receiving awards, there are some rules that come along with it. For this particular award, the rules are very simple. They are....

1.You must be a true Christmas lover to receive this award. CHECK!

2.The person to whom you give the award must also be in love with Christmas. CHECK!

3.You must link back to the person who gave you the award. CHECK!

4.You must list 5 things that you love about Christmas. CHECK! (If you can't limit it to 5 things, then keep going till you run out of space! :).

5.Pass the award along to as many people as you like. CHECK! That can be 1 or 45; it's up to you. But, you must pass it on to at least one person in order to keep the Christmas cheer going! Let your recipients know that you have tagged them by leaving them a comment on their blog.

Five things I LOVE about Christmas:
1. It's Jesus' Birthday, of course

2. Seeing the faces of Brendan & Colin coming out of their room on Christmas morning.

3. Driving around looking at Christmas lights.

4. Baking & eating Christmas cookies.

5. Sitting in our living room with Ryan and only the Christmas tree is lit.

6. Singing Christmas carols.

7. Candle light Christmas Eve service.

8. Wrapping presents.

9. Giving presents.

10. Hosting Christmas Parties!

11. Rereading Christmas cards & letters from the year before.

12. Tracking Santa with Brendan & Colin on the computer before going to bed.

13. Spending the day with family.

14. Remembering Christmas' past.

I probably could go on and on, but I will save it for another time! Maybe a Thankful Thursday!So now I have to pass this Christmasy award onto others to keep the cheer going,

so I tag...

MiMi @ He & Me + 3

Tarah @ Eyeglasses & Endzones

Lisa @ Family Life

Tag, You're it! Merry Christmas!

10 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

Thanks for the tag. You know I love Christmas. I called you last night two times, and left a message. Call me.

Stephanie said...

Congrats on your award!!! I have to post mine too...im behind in those :(

More Than Words said...

Yay..you posted it! I loved your list! We love driving around looking at lights too!! The kids really love that!!!

Oh...I have another award that I'm posting this afternoon! I tag everyone who reads it, but I know for me, I feel weird grabbing an award like that. BUT, I think you're like me and love to get them, so consider yourself officially tagged!!! Look out for it this afternoon!!

HUGS!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! This is a fun tag and reward I just love this time of year! Well deserved...

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Congrats! This is such a nice award. Love your list! I love sitting in the living room with just the Christmas lights on!

Kelly said...

Congrats. What a great award to get.
I think we may have just about the same list. (so far)

Debra Kaye said...

Stacey,

This is such a great tag. I loved reading what you heart about Christmas! Love ya bunches!

Us said...

What a great award!!! Congrats and I love your list! xo Keli

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Ohh yeah! I will tag on this tomorrow~!

Melissa said...

congrats on the award and thanks for the shout-out!

looks like you totally derserve this award!

I'm loving how far my award has spread! There's notin' like spreading some Christmas cheer!!! :o)