Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas from my Family to Yours


Celebrate!

If our greatest need had been information,
...God would have sent us an educator;


If our greatest need had been technology,
...God would have sent us a scientist;


If our greatest need had been money,
...God would have sent us an economist;


If our greatest need had been pleasure,
...God would have sent us an entertainer;


But our greatest need was forgiveness,
...So God sent us a Savior.


borrowed from String a Pearl

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Very nice poem and very true, Merry Christmas from our home to yours.

Davisix said...

That is so beautifully said!! MERRY CHRISTMAS sweet friend. xoxo Ang

He And Me + 3 said...

I love it! Merry Christmas my friend of friends!

Named Alicia said...

Amen! Thank you for sharing my friend! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas! {{{Hugs}}}

Alicia said...

So true..we needed a Savior!!!!!