Sunday, December 28, 2008

Wii Would Like to Play!

We were blessed with a very Wii-filled Christmas this year! Santa brought the boys Wii Sports, he brought Ryan Wii Guitar Hero with all of his favorite AeroSmith music, and he brought me WiiFit! We have been having sssooo much fun playing all of the different games that we got along with it! Santa must have told all of our friends and family he was getting us Wii, cuz we got lots of games to play from everyone! Brendan and Colin's favorite game is SpongeBob Squarepants & Nicktoons in Globs of Doom, Daddy's favorite game is Guitar Hero and my favorite game is WiiSports! Here are a few pics of us playing with our Wii...


Here is me bowling..trying to anyways!
Here is Ryan doing his Bowling best!
Here is Brendan playing tennis

Colin testing out his boxing skills

I am loving being home at this time of year...usually we are where ever Michigan is playing their bowl game, but since Ryan's dad finally retired (and Michigan didn't make it this year) we are able to stay home and enjoy our Christmas vacation with all of our new toys!

12 comments:

Everyday Mom Designs said...

I love the pictures! I want a Wii too, but oh well.. lol.. Glad you got to stay home and have fun this season!

Kelly said...

Great pix. Isn't the Wii so much fun?
We got Carnival games for ours for Christmas. And my Wii fit should be here anyday...dumb mail. ;)
Enjoy the rest of your break/vacation.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love the Wii it's such a blast. Love the pictures looks like you all had tons of fun.
Let me know how you like the Wii fit, I have been debating getting it!
Oh, I was so excited when I got home yesterday and checked the mail and found my package! Thank you!

Lisa said...

Looks like fun. I have been wanting a Wii for sometime, but unfortunately with me staying home...it isn't quite in our budget. Ah Shucks!

He & Me + 3 said...

Isn't the Wii so fun? No wonder Rhino is the best at bowling...look at that form. It is just perfect! Cute pics!
Love ya,
Mimi

Debra Kaye said...

Stacey,

My sister's family got the Wii too and we were there for Christmas...too much fun! They were playing bowling and tennis.

Friends of ours also got Rock Band and that was a blast too. Jay & Josh and Kelly & Derek...well, a bunch of them were playing drums and guitar and Jay and Derek sang and what fun! Some of the songs we didn't care for but oh my...watching them play was just too funny!

Glad you are enjoying your family time together. Love ya bunches, sweet friend! Happy New Year!

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Looks like fun! We want to get a Wii...hopefully sometime in January.

Glad you are getting to stay home. You need plenty of rest in order to handle all of those kindergardeners ;o)

Lisa said...

Next time we are in town wii would like to play! I am rocking out to Aerosmith as well! Have fun and let me know about the Wii fit--I am curious about that!

More Than Words said...

LOL, that looks like us!! Isn't it so fun??!!

Davisix said...

OK...so you would recommend it? We are thinking of getting one. I looked on Craigslist yesterday hoping I can find a good after Christmas deal. :) Looks like fun!! xoxo Ang

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Good Times...wii love the wii over here too...best present eva...of course ours is like 3 years old now.....bummer!

Lisa said...

Yah for you Stacey you got Wii Fit, awesome..let me know how it works.