Sunday, December 7, 2008

Saturday Night Sleepover!

Last night was the first time that my boys have had an actual sleepover with friends, not cousins, not family night, but with just friends! They were so excited and had so much fun. Our friends, who we will call T&T went to the football banquet with us and then came home with us. They played PS2, watched HSM (1&2), and played board games before hitting the sack about 10:15 pm. They all sacked out in Brendan's room, Brendan in his bed and the other 3 on the floor, and fell asleep after a few shushes from me and a pillow fight!

The Game of Life
(Oh and if you are wondering who the other girls are, we were babysitting for some friends. They, however, did not spend the night and were picked up at 10 pm!)

Watching Merry Christmas Drake & Josh!


Brendan & T rocking out on Guitar Hero

Colin & T playing PS2
So after a few hours of sleep...breakfast is served!
What a fun night! They can't wait until next time...

10 comments:

More Than Words said...

Hi Stacey!! Looks like the kids had alot of fun! Are you ready for another one, anytime soon? LOL

Oh..and I saw the award you passed on to me!! I'm sooooooooooooooo grateful and thankful!!!!!!!

I'm going to do my post on it this afternoon!

He & Me + 3 said...

Girl you are so brave. I on the other hand...not so much. Glad it went well! What did you make for breakfast?

Davisix said...

OH! I love sleep over night, especially when my Things go to someone else's house! ;) We should have a girlfriend sleepover...do our nails, curl our hair, stay up till like 10:00. Exciting and adventurous stuff, you know? oxox Ang

Kelly said...

What fun for the kids.

Lisa said...

We watched HSM also... looks like a lot of fun.

Alicia The Snowflake said...

OH that's great! It looks like everyone had fun! I'm glad they all went to sleep at 10:15. That's a blessing!

Take care!
I hope you have a great week!

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

You are such a nice mom...My oldest is 7 and to date has had 1 sleep over...I am just not that nice.....Love that you are though!

Anonymous said...

How fun! My girls always love having sleep overs! Glad they had fun and enjoyed them selves!!!

Lisa said...

Wow--only a few shushes. The boys did good! Sleepovers make me tierd just thinking about them--way to go Stac!

Debra Kaye said...

Awesome!!! I'm sure many more are to come. Hugs to you.