Tuesday, December 30, 2008

My Husband Rocks!

I know that this is supposed to be a Friday meme, but I just couldn't wait until Friday to brag on my awesome hubby! First off, He did a great job Christmas shopping for me this year! I loved everyhting that he picked out for me, especially my chocolate fountain, which I cannot wait to use!
Secondly, while I was at school yesterday cleaning out my office, he was at home with the boys, cleaning the house. I came home and found that they had put all of their presents away and then they had dusted and vacuumed the front part of the house! I was in amazement since I had posted in my 'Not Me!' Monday post that it was not me who was stepping over things instead of picking them up and putting it away!
Thirdly , he bought me a new car!! Well, this is the way it went down!...We have always leased cars, and our van lease was due to expire in February, so yesterday Ryan took it upon himself to clean out all my personal things out of my van and take it to the dealership to see what kind of deal he could find. He was gone for a long, long time,
but when he came home, he came home in this....a 2009 Chevy Traverse! Isn't it so pretty?!It is the new crossover between a van and an SUV. It seats 8 and has a DVD player as well as On Star and XM radio! I am so excited and the best thing about this car is it is ours...
Yep we bought it!
For more my husband rocks! go check out

13 comments:

Kelly said...

Wow, he does ROCK!!!
Congrats on the new car. That is awesome!!!
It looks similar to our Chrysler Pacifica.
I just love black cars. Other than the fact they show the dust & dirt more, black is classic.

Kelly said...

What a dude!!! Can we trade hubbys? Just kiddin'!! Yeah for you!! I am really excited about the chocolate fountain!! The closest I got to a new car for christmas as new windshield wiper blades!! :o)

Us said...

What's the deal with the Keli's! LOL! This is awesome and your hubby does ROCK!!! I love your new car, but I love even more that fact the he cleaned! Yay for you! xo Keli

Lisa said...

A man after my own heart...he cleans, buys you a car and gets you a chocolate fountain. Oh, I would be braggin too : )

Thanks for sharing. I love your new car!! ENJOY IT.

Everyday Mom Designs said...

Aww, yay! Kudos to the hubby!

He & Me + 3 said...

Wow! I am impressed! What a sweet ride. He the husband that just keeps on giving. Big Rhino...you are the man!

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Holy Moley Batman!!! You are riding in style! Love it! No wonder you had to BLAG (Blog and Brag) about him!!!! =)

Jane Anne said...

That is one sweet ride! You are right- your hubby rocks! I would have said he rocks just with cleaning up the house! How fun!!

More Than Words said...

Yes, I think he's a keeper!!!! LOL!

OH, and I agree..very nice car/truck/van/suv!! Awesome!

Debra Kaye said...

Stacey,

Your hubby does ROCK!! A chocolate fountain...yay! Cleaning...yay! A new car...yay!!

Just awesome, my friend. His banner of love over you is definitely showing!

Hugs to you!

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Oh wow! Way to go hubby! He did good! The new car is a beauty! I hope you enjoy it!

Shannon said...

He's a keeper!!! I'm laughing about your Valentine countdown. Reminds me of Wal-mart. They're already getting Valentine stuff in and it's not even 2009. :)

Your word verification that I have to type is actually my daughters name. That is too funny!

Lisa said...

I love it! Getting a new car is so fun--I just love the way they smell and dont have crumbs or grass or woodchips on the floorboards:) Congrats Stac!