Friday, December 26, 2008

The Day After...

I hope everyone had a great day yesterday! We had an awesome day that started out at 4:18 am. Yes...you read it right, our oldest one was in our room at 4:18 am. I was like,"are ya kiddin' me?!". So I sent him back to his room, but to no avail, he was up for the day. So he climbed into bed with me and Ryan and we put on the TV and watched 'The Christmas Story' on TBS until Colin woke up a little while later! We were up and out of bed about 5:30am. I crept into the living room to turn on the Christmas tree lights and get the camera ready and this is where our day begins....
Look what Santa left...
The tree before the house wakes up...
Creeping down the hall for a peek...
Coming around the corner...
To see if Santa came...
He came, he came...
And he brought us a Wii...
So many presents, so little time...
Opening...
Opening...
Yay! CD's...
XM radio, just what I wanted...
What a mess, and it only took half an hour!...
Playing the Wii, we love to bowl...
STRIKE!...
Presents from Grandma & Grandpa...
The 3 kids put on a play...
Posing with my Aunt & Uncle from Vegas...
Posing with Grandma & Grandpa...
What a long, but happy day!
Hope your day was magical!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!!

7 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

So glad that you all survived. Looks like a very fun day. Ours was nice too. Don't know when I will get it all put away. Not looking like this week at all. LOL

Lisa said...

Love all the pictures, great post. I wanted to do something like that, maybe now I can Adrienne is off to Canada but the other three want to go shopping with their christmas money--Are you kiddin' me today???? No thank you.

Kelly said...

What a great day!! Everyone survived the mayhem!! Great pics!
I was woken up to "you take mom, I'll take dad!" I could only wake up in enough time to "take cover"!

Everyday Mom Designs said...

How fun! Love the pictures. We had a huge mess too!

Lisa said...

Looks like you all had a wonderful time and I am so jealous that you all have a Wii. I want one so bad. Enjoy and have fun playing it.

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Oh it looks like you guys had a great day! I love the pics. We have been very fortunate. Our son has never been an early riser for Christmas morning.

Take care my friend! I hope you have a great weekend!

More Than Words said...

LOL..how funny, we got the kids a Wii this year too! I feel like we're so behind the times because so many people have them already..LOL.

Oh..I love Christmas Story!!!