Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Thanks Alicia!

Wow~ Am I feeling the bloggy love! Alicia over at More Than Words, has bestowed upon me, this wonderful award! I am grateful and humbled to accept, yet another award!

So anyways, this award comes with a Seven Things Meme, and here there are:
SEVEN THINGS I DID BEFORE (Before what, I am not sure, but here it goes!)
1. Read...A lot!
2. Step Aerobics
3. Scrapbook
4. Dance (like Ballet, tap, jazz & pointe)
5. Sleep In
6. Talk on the phone (a lot!)
7. Stay up late


SEVEN THINGS I DO NOW
1. Teach Kindergarten
2. Sing like nobody cares!
3. Text
4. Pack 4 lunches a day
5. Blog
6. Go to bed as soon as I tuck my boys in
7. Dance with my kids

SEVEN THINGS I WOULD LIKE TO DO
1. Visit Italy
2. Hire a cleaning lady
3. Take a photography class
4. Be a better cook & like it!
5. Visit Hawaii
6. Visit Australia
7. See my kids grow up happy & healthy

SEVEN THINGS THAT ATTRACT ME TO MY HUSBAND
1. His love for our boys
2. The fact that he wrestles with the boys
3. His love of football
4. His dedication to his players
5. He keeps us safe
6. He vacuums
7. He empties the dishwasher cuz he know I hate to do it!

SEVEN THINGS I SAY MOST OFTEN
1. "STOP IT!"
2. "NO FOOTBALL IN THE HOUSE!"
3. "Ask your dad."
4. "STOP YELLING!"
5. "YOU HAVE 2 CHOICES!"
6. "TURN DOWN THE T.V."
7. "ARE YA KIDDIN' ME!?"

SEVEN PEOPLE I'M TAGGING
1. You!
2. You!
3. You!
4. You!
5. You!
6. You!
7. You!

OK, OK, I know I took the wimpy way out, but I think that all of the blogs I read deserve this award, so if you don't already have it, consider yourself tagged! Go, you're it!!

4 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

I can run faster than you...so you can't tag me. LOL How fun...congrats!

Stephanie said...

Congrats!!!!

Debra Kaye said...

Stacey,

I have got to remember that you you you thing. I have such a difficult time singling anyone out..I love everyone!

Congrats on your award, sweet one!! Hugs to you!

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Good Job. Blog Award winner! You go girl...I am tagged for another so I will pass on this one =)