Monday, December 8, 2008

Go WCHS!

So last night was Ryan's football banquet and he asked if I would blog about it! And of course I said YES! He is such a great coach and he loves his players. He is so proud of them and after the banquet was over, wanted pictures with all of them!

The WCHS Varsity Coaches 2008

But, I am getting ahead of myself! The banquet was put on by the football booster club at a local golf club. They had it catered by a very yummy Italian restaurant, Babbo's! It was decorated very nicely and while we were eating had a highlight DVD playing of the season (which all of the coaches got for free!) After the food, the head coach talked some and then the awards started and then they named the honorable mentions and 1st and 2nd team players for the region. One of Ryan's players received many awards, not only for football, but for academics as well. He is a senior and Ryan will miss him terribly. So I have posted some of Ryan with his players and to these young men, we hope and pray for all the best. Do good things and do them through God!

Ryan & Hud









Coach and Wife

11 comments:

More Than Words said...

I love that pic of you & hubby!!

BTW..I have something for you at my blog! :)

He & Me + 3 said...

That was so nice. Cute picture of you and Rhino!

Everyday Mom Designs said...

I love the last picture!

Stephanie said...

What a great picture of the two of you!

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

You and the skirts...girl where do you get them all...I think I own like 1 and I would have to have it washed once per year! Congrats to Ryan and the team and both of you look ((SMOOCHINGLY)) happy!

Florida Girl said...

Hi there! I love the pics. Your hubby looks so proud! I'm just catching up on your blog (it's been a while) & I have to say that I esp. love the friendship poem from last Tuesday. And thanks for sharing your family with us! Jessica

Kelly said...

I think it is so great and funny that our kids know we have blogs and can use us for their personal advertisement!! I love that they know we will blog about them -- shows mine how much I LOVE to brag on them!! Great pics!!

Jane Anne said...

It looks like he really enjoys the team. Great picture of you and your husband!

Thanks for stopping by my family blog. I participate in Not Me! Monday and write random thoughts on my Gravity of Motion blog. Come back and visit if you get a chance!

Stacy said...

YOur hubby does look so proud of his players!! Great pic of you two!

Lisa said...

Love that picture of you two, I hope you put that in a frame.

Lyndi Mac said...

Beautiful! I've not been visiting for a few days and wow, all the wonderful happenings and incredible pictures. It is so much fun to visit and peek in on you all. Merry Christmas to you all.
We love you here in Colorado
Assorted and unusual Macs