Monday, December 15, 2008

Seriously, Where Does The Week Go?!


Are ya kiddin' me...is it Monday already?! I am sure that I do not know where the week has gone. Here are some things that I certainly did NOT do this past week! For more fun with 'Not Me!' Monday, be sure to visit MckMama!

1. It certainly was not me who woke up Sunday morning and roll over to only find that it was 9am and I missed church! I went to the 11am service instead, but seriously, I usually am up at the butt crack of dawn!

2. It was not me who hit the curb and 'bruised' my tire while talking on the phone to MiMi. I am a much more responsible driver than that. I don't talk on my phone & drive at the same time! That is just down right dangerous and I am much smarter than that!

3. It was sooo not me that honked at the guy in front of me because he was totally shooting the gaps and sooo could have gone like a hundred times. I have much more patience than that. (Really I don't and God is working on that with me :)

4. It really was not me that went shopping for our Saturday night coaches Christmas party at 1pm on Saturday afternoon, knowing full well that the party started at 5pm. I am really much more organized than that!

5. It so was not me who threw EVERYTHING into my closet Friday afternoon an hour before my Friday night party and called my room clean! Gosh, I had to give tours! Obviously I did NOT open my closet door!

6. Oh, It sooo was not me who wrote that pitiful excuse for a 'Not Me!' Monday last Monday. That was so pathetic!

7. It was not me who bought break apart cookies for the cookie exchange that I attended Sunday afternoon. No REALLY it was NOT me, but someone else did that! Isn't that hysterical! And then she actually ratted herself out! If you're gonna fake it, then you need to do it better!

So tell, me what didn't you do this week, cuz it certainly WAS NOT ME!

Until next Monday...

14 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

Now that your tire is ok, I am still cracking up. I was laughing inside at TJMAXX too. Sorry, just kindof funny. Keep it on the road and off the curb you crazy Michigan driver!

Lisa said...

it isn't me that is reading over your list laughing while my kids are walking out the door for school yelling mom, we're leaving...

Davisix said...

LOL...that's hysterical! My favorite is the bedroom closet cleaning thing...I do that too! I mean...I so DON'T do that. :) Ang

Stephanie said...

I just love your last minute organized chaos this week with coach's gifts and cleaning house! Sounds like you've had a busy week. By the way..isn't that what closets are for?

Happy Monday

Kelly said...

too funny.
my step dad is a NEAT freak, I mean that in every sense of the word. Even so, you do not want to open his closets. He says if it is behind closed doors, it does not matter. ??? I think we are all guilty of this from time to time.
Ever since we got our new car, I can not park on our street with out hitting the curb. I can not even use the phone as an excuse. :(

Funny list!!! ;)

Everyday Mom Designs said...

haha, loved the post! I also loved the things you added to my list. :)

Anonymous said...

HAAAAAAAA!! LOVED your Not Mes! LOL

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Oh that is too funny! I don't have any patience either. I am trying, but there are days. I have had my hubby complain about my tires a time or two myself. OH wait...that wasn't me!

Elyse said...

Love your organizing strategy :) Have a wonderful Monday :)
~Elyse~

Anonymous said...

Oh girl I am so with you on the honking thing. I know I know I have NO patience what so ever and I am praying for God to give me some but I just don't have it......

Loved your list and I do hope your tire is ok :) I did have to laugh though.

Danyele Easterhaus said...

i have never hit a curb while talking on a phone....ooops

Keyona said...

I so do the Break N' Bake cookies but add sprinkles to look like my own. I never tell though! :o)

More Than Words said...

LOL @ the curb while talking on the phone! Gosh, they banned cell phone talking here in CA!!

LOL about the cookies!!! Hahaha!!

Oh..and I am so a last minute shopper!!

Debra Kaye said...

Stacey,

This meme just cracks me up. I always intend to do it and then can never think of anything but man oh man do I love reading all of you gals!

Funny! Happy Monday to you!