Sunday, December 7, 2008

I Heart My Friends!

Debra, over at Clothed With Scarlet, thought of me. I am so lucky to have such great bloggy friends. I know I say that all the time, but when I started this blog, it was my intention that it would be for my family & friends back home to keep up with our daily doses of drama. Never in a million years did I think that I would get so many friendships out of it. I am really truly blessed to have so many wonderful ladies reading my drama and praying, thinking, laughing, and venting with me on a daily basis!
So anywho...back to the award! Debra awarded me this
cute 'Friends' award and I am honored to accept it!
Thanks, Debra!

"These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find, and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers."
So now I need to pass it on! Here's the scoop on the rules: Deliver it to eight bloggers who are to include the text above and then pass it onto eight bloggers...etc, etc. Beautiful!
So here is goes...
I pass this 'Friends' award onto...
Angie @ Davisix
Stephanie @ Baseballs & Tutus
Blessings to all of my Sister Bloggers!

7 comments:

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Congrats my friend! You are a great blogging friend! And you are so right. Never did I think I would make so many wonderful friends blogging!

Have a great Sunday!

Us said...

What a cool award!!! And OMGosh, thank you! I have often said the same thing to my real life BFF Ang. How cool is this blogging thing and to think that we have all made such awesome friends out of it!!! I will gladly pass on the love! Thanks! xo Keli

Kelly said...

Aww...THANK YOU!!! I am honored to accept it and to pass it along. Thanks.
I agree, when I started my blog, I had no clue I would make some great friends like you.

He & Me + 3 said...

Congrats! What a great award. It is so cute! Glad you joined the blogging world:)

Davisix said...

Congrats and thanks Stacey! Can I just cut and paste everything you said? Because you said everything I feel! Seriously! xoxox Ang

Kelly said...

I am honored!! Thanks... I will pass it along as soon as possible!!
I had no idea blogging was such an amazing supportive community!! :o)

Stephanie said...

Oh yay!!! Thank you so much. I saw it around tonight and had never seen it before. I love this one! I promise I mean really I do I'm going to my award post done tomorrow before midnight tomorrow night..hold me to it :)